New Rise of Azshara Cinematic: “Safe Haven”

Have you seen GD?

4 Likes

Cool.

Still siding with Sylvanas. There’s absolutely no reason to do otherwise.

12 Likes

Well, at this point it’s either out of spite (reasonable), or just because Sylvanas lets them kill Alliance (also reasonable). I doubt many people ACTUALLY think she’s the hero in any way.

21 Likes

Basically. It’s not like they’re here for feedback.

15 Likes

I’m veering more into the first camp, sadly.

3 Likes

Most people on her team are.

6 Likes

But if we lock the doors…

2 Likes

…but why?

I am alliance but I want to side with her just out of spite too now.

27 Likes

Kind of a shame this is the first time we’ve seen Forsaken in a cinematic since TBC and of course they are assassins targeting Thrall.

EDIT: Overall, it is a good cinematic very well done and all that jazz but Light I can’t help but feel hollow looking at it.

Like the only reason it exists is to try and say “See we aren’t making Thrall warchief again! Totally different than Mists :D” and I’m just…/sigh

7 Likes

Is this the first confirmation rogues actually go invisible btw instead of it just implying they are being sneaky?

5 Likes

hugs

Both of ours got screwed by this expansion.

14 Likes

We could always use more people for the Spiteful Council raid encounter. We’re an equal opportunity boss fight and would be more than happy to have you!

If we get enough people we could be a council fight and an add fight!

6 Likes

This is a valid question.

1 Like

iirc, we had a thread about this very topic a while ago and the general consensus was that stealth was indeed a form of magic. A lesser version of a mage’s invisibility spell.

2 Likes

Imagine there was an evil monster. This evil monster turns everything you like into trash, because it wants you to hate everything you like. So even if the thing you like is now trash, many people are choosing to say “I love trash”, just to spite the the evil monster.

I, and many others, are on team “BFA Sylvanas”, even though she’s been written as mentally insane trash in BFA. Not because we agree with her, but because we hate the crass and hackneyed way her character is being abused.

35 Likes

Sylvanas tried to kill Thrall?! Oh HELL NAH!! I didn’t need any more reason to ride against Sylvanas but it is ON now!!

THRALL!!! MY WARCHIEF!!!

5 Likes

Why did Sylvanas try to kill thrall? It does not make sense to me.

5 Likes

Probably because he represents the foundational values of the Horde which she attempting to completely destroy.

5 Likes

His arms are as thick as trees.

Sylvanas dislikes trees.

32 Likes