New Max Character Limit

Well, it’s time for another 10 DHs for love rocket grind…

Those odds won’t beat themselves…and We can’t trust Devs will do something about it.

13 Likes

Haha I told my friends that too that I’lkl make 10 more toons to farm out that rocket xD

But yeah, glad they are looking out for us Altoholics!

huh DHs? Why DHs?

Because, it’s easier to level up DHs as tanks…I just spam dungeons, I did 10 DHs last December/Jan for Love rocket event, so I could reach 50 characters.

I’m not defending Callings or anything I hated them… but I really liked that it was an easy, mindless, braindead way of getting a little bit of gold.

And making alts / using alts for them really made sense. I kinda hope they have something like that in DF.

I guuuesssssss…

But I have something like 46 chrs of the meager level to run the Rocket Event. They’re ALL dps chrs. I don’t think any of them had to wait more than 3 mins.

There’s an endless list of people spamming that event. I don’t feel having a tank matters but… do what works for you.

1 Like

I don’t mean the event queue, I’m talking about leveling up from 10-50 (60), that process is easy as tank;however, I’ll try the new changes to leveling maybe I’ll create some new race/class combos.

1 Like

After all this time we only get 10 more slots? :pensive:

4 Likes

They told us last year they’re changing it this coming year in some regard.

I’m sorry… did we just take a win for more character slots and turn it into something to whine about?

4 Likes

Yeah, I still don’t trust them, since Hallow’s end could received an update. Chimes mentioned holidays in general and I’m not the only one with this concern.

haha I’ll always whine about this :slight_smile: sorry my degenerate mind thinking about this win for my own purpose. I’m already worry about leveling alts because a new expansion means a new minimum level for the epic loot box.

3 Likes

I don’t know why. The xp from 1-60 was reduced by something like 70%.

We got more character slots. A rare drop mount can be complained about later. Let’s just celebrate the character slots people said we’d never get.

3 Likes

They also said next year, and it’s still the same year.

I know you are right, its just my mind playing the usual tricks :sweat_smile: , actually I’m checking if I can recover a character.

1 Like

They said WoD tmogs will come back in later patch during SL development, I don’t trust when they mention anything outside of seasonal content, it’s mostly ignored for a long period of time.

Noooooo … the cap was protecting me from myself!

(I’ll survive … I think)

4 Likes

Was just seeing that on Wowhead.
I’m slightly concerned now.
That gives me alot more spaces for alts and I’ve become a bit of an altaholic in SL.

Must…resist…urrrge…can’t need more Dks and Locks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes but don’t you only have to be like 30-40 to queue for Rocket? It’s not a max-level encounter. It was like 20 just to do it, and 30-40 for a chance at Rocket.

I forget what it is, but I think a DH STARTS at a high enough level. That is what I thought you were talking about… except a DK would start at the same level.

That was my initial reaction of “DH??”, because what I was really wondering is “a DK would work too, right?”

I mean, regardless, it’s not hard to just queue for the event for a chance at the Rocket. You don’t have to be max level.

Again— whatever method works is good.

I’m grateful for this change, it helps with RP-characters for specific server-wide RP-events or race/class-favors I haven’t played yet.

1 Like

I do mostly druids for farming projects because it’s easier to level up tanks. AND they have stealth.