New Max Character Limit

And here I feel overwhelmed with like, 6 characters.

Please don’t misunderstand how people use their alts.
You basically have only 1-2 “mains” with likely a few characters for professions. Every other character serves a simple purpose. Farming transmog/gold, doing loremaster, events, etc. when you’re in the mood. because you have this character, you have instant access to this one without traveling time and so on
And then, of course: Playing new specs/races/classes!

1 Like

The player power creeping is too strong in retail. It is not normal to have so much farming with one account.

Because the current team does not value you as a customer. In fact, they don’t do it since BfA and I do blame Ion Hazzikostas and his unprofessional idea of what “fun” in a video game is.

Actually kinda glad, was starting to consider what alts to delete to make evokers lol

2 Likes

Queuing for the instance is different than the bag you get at the end. The only ones who get the purple bag that will have the mount will be the ones in current content. So 60-70.

Aren’t we about to run out of mount events for this year? So I guess they missed this deadline either way.

I think blizzard has a valid reason for preventing me from having it. I have the most hideous transmog ready (pally AQ pink/orangish nightmare) to go with that flaming pink rocket! mwahahaha

My alt army for raid farming shall grow!

All we need to do is fix the forum alt army problems.

Please Blizzard, it’s a long time issue.

1 Like

Oh is it really that high for the Rocket?

I guess it was 50 in SL and all my chrs were 50? Does that sound right?

Even though max level was 60 in SL, I don’t think you had to be SIXTY to get a chance at the Rocket. Was it 50? I thought it was lower.

Already know what 10 I am making. I have 3 classes on a high pop server, gonna make the remaining 10 so I will have 4 servers with all classes + 8 extra.

Indeed. It’s always the level range of the current expansion to get the mounts. So right now, 50-60. During DF, it’ll be 60-70.

So I’ve just discovered that there’s still a 50-character cap per realm. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

It’s a 60 cap, I have 51 characters right now, and was just able to make 52. I’m guessing there’s a glitch somewhere for some people that still caps them out at 50 instead of 60.

Do you have any sort of life outside of this game? That seems very unhealthy.

On the same realm? The game won’t let me create more than 50 on one realm but I can create 10 more on another.

No, mine are spread out. Maybe that’s the problem? I can’t test that, but I guess maybe if others confirm it then that could be the answer.

:thinking: Well, that’s true haha but I’m trying other games more. I’m addicted :man_shrugging:

I don’t understand what my having 50 characters parked at the sha of anger has to do with player power creep. It’s perfectly normal in retail for a collector to keep an army of alts at ready for some task.

3 Likes

No more games. I’ll pick you up at 7… we’re going out and having fun in the real world.