New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

not really they have more profit with more bots acc…so it a win for them.

They also squeeze more money out of people that are sheep that pay another sub for more instance unlocks. It’s slimy af.

are they really getting more bot accounts though?

all the bots have to do is rotate to a new server and win.
so instead of bot a playing 12 hours on server a while b did on b, c on c, d on d.
now all 4 bots do 3 hours on a, 3 on b, 3 on c, and 3 on d.

this does nothing but hurt the normal every day guy.

Go make a lvl 1 on a high pop server and go see for yourself…

1 Like

But if they were targetting bots with this change and the bots actually arent impacted by it, its ineffective. It is a win for them though cause they get more money from them though so you’re right.

People play games for different reasons, some like to be competitive and pvp or parse, some play casually and level a bunch of alts with friends, and some like to grind and farm.

I see this change affecting all those player bases(except for pvp). If you are a raider looking to parse then this severely limits your ability to farm and makes things much more complicated in order to track and make sure you dont lock yourself out of raid or have to miss buffs because you dont have the resets left.

The more casual crowd that likes to level alot of alts has to plan alot more on what they want to do for that 24 hour period. If they have more then one toon looking for preraid bis they better hope it’s not a warrior shaman or a rogue or they will be waiting for their HoJ and sgc for a long time, while simultaneously locking out their other toons from being able to do 5 mans while leveling.

Then of course the people who just like to grind and farm it’s obvious they will be impacted the most by this.(aside from poor druids)

After all the dust settles it just makes resets a currency now. And I’m sorry to my guildies and my friends but farming HoJ for them or running strat life for guild orb runs just isnt worth my reset anymore.

This is a horrible change there is no benefits to it. It doesnt curb bots, it just hurts the majority of the playerbase weither they have realized it or not.

10 Likes

There is 2 side that love this change… gold sellers (they can sell at higher price) and actiblizzard they just got even more sub with more bots acc

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. Activision and Blizzard are the same company.

We say actiblizzard because let be serious that were the beginning of the end started.

Blizzard Entertainment
                             1991  -  2008
9 Likes

THis is so sad, I can’t believe Actiblizzard did this

Same i started to play this game when i was a kid and now seeing it getting scrap like that is sad.

1 Like

This is what they want you to believe. Our Blizzard would never have made changes like these.

3 Likes

Yeah the blizzard who made vanilla WoW would never restrict how often you can run a dungeon, oh wait…

Our Blizzard would only joke about implementing changes like this. On like April fools day or something

2 Likes

Not your raid. Not your problem.

Yeah the blizzard who made vanilla WoW would never restrict how often you can run a dungeon, oh wait…

The Blizzard who made Vanilla WoW knew very well how to impose reasonable restrictions. Those restrictions were implemented during the lifespan of Vanilla.

And covered activity that was occuring at the time. As player behavior has changed over time the response also needs to change :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just curious Ziryus, you gonna be here to eat crow when they revert it?

1 Like