Nelf Fans, don't pre-order

Or they survived long enough that the fires were put out and still needed evacuating off the charred husk.

There were no Night Elves there to begin with. It was a Naga riddled beach full of hydras and the seasonal Twilight’s Hammer cultists.

You don’t see the rest of Ashenvale in that quest. For all practical purposes you basically don’t see any significant amount of Ashenvale.

Your point is so unfounded it’s mind-boggling.

The entire thing was engulfed in flames, there is no surviving on that and not for that long after. Tyrande couldn’t even help them after 8.0 and wasn’t even able to get there until 8.1, Anduin didn’t want to help the night elves there either so there was obviously no support coming for them until Tyrande showed up.

The only time you get any information on Ashenvale, which is that scenario, it has a large horde presence and no night elves. There were orcs there that Tyrande had killed, demolishers as well, not just undead rogues.

Doesn’t sounds like to me that you have any lore sources to back up this claim.

And the mission table missions.

After you investigate Zoram Strand you sail to Auberdine to see that, as such, that was in Darkshore, not Ashenvale.

I can’t tell you what you’re replying to. unfortunately

Until they state otherwise the mission tables gave no relevant lore information, just like the WoD and Legion tables that were pointless as well.

Nope, when you kill the undead rogues in search of Tyrande you find dead orcs around a fire (and other places around the beach) when you are searching for clues with her owl and a destroyed demolisher, this is in Ashenvale before you move.

Since Darkshore was back and forth gameplay and all.

Opposite. Unless they say otherwise, they are in-game canon.

You are correct here, yes. I had missed noticing those corpses. What I said about the Forsaken Rogues applies to the dead Orcs as well:

1 Like

That’s only because Tyrande killed them, not because there was a night elf presence in Ashenvale before that.

1 Like

Did you miss this that we already covered this?

1 Like

That’s the only part of Ashenvale we do see and it’s overrun by horde. Other than that we don’t know anything about it other than at the bottom of Darkshore it’s called “The Ashenvale Front”.

And the mission table missions.

Until they state they are canon, they have no lore relevance, just like the WoD or Legion ones.

Until you have a source saying they’re not canon you don’t actually have a point.

The mission table would lead you to believe the night elves were doing well in Darkshore, Ashenvale and even attacking Org before 8.1, or still evacuating Teldrassil long after it was a burnt husk. In 8.1 you can see the night elves had no presence in Darkshore and you do the warfront by invading on boat not some night elf foothold. So from that they really have no basis in what was happening in the game.

1 Like

Mission table descriptions have never held any water unless direclty tied to some sort of quest line. Which they haven’t done, to my knowledge, since the Class Halls in Legion.

Darkshore was the Night Elves Elwynn forest, For a long time the only non-elf presence was a formerly neutral Troll Village that you could not reach from Darkshore itself in the pre-flying days. I’m trying to remember wheteher it was green in the old days of PVP servers but it was not a leveling area for Horde players, unlike Ashenvale.

Perhaps I misunderstood you, but here are some of your previous statements about Darkshore:

And now we have Word of God that it is the case that the Night Elves won Darkshore.

1 Like

These are the missions involving Darkshore:

None of them talk about a foothold, nor are we able to go to Teldrassil to see for ourselves if anything is going on there, so the Darkshore Warfront content does not contradict any of these missions as you claim.

You can ride mounts in traditional boomkin form now.

Even better for a dramatic entrance, you can dismiss your mount in mid air and … Flap your way down.

1 Like

That and apparantly she could not get her own Sentinels to release Illidan save by killing them all.

I like the Glyph of Stars, it’s awesome looking. “Flap” works with the glyph, too. Just gets changed to “You descend on starry dust, slowing your falling speed.”