Need help with suspension

they’re not reviewing the gameplay for which people are getting banned. If they did my ban would be overturned.

My keyboard was randomly starting a sequence for weeks and it was actually ruining games for me. It took me like a month and it happening a few times in shuffles before noticing a blinking “m” on my keyboard while it was happening. upon looking into it this new keyboard had some bind that started recording strokes for who knows how long and would just randomly go off when i hit that bind.

If they looked into the game logs they would see that I wasn’t exploiting and it was ruining my gameplay experience to the point i had to alt f4 the last time it happened, but instead it’s just automated responses from the “gm team”

didn’t you already say you tested the macro?

1 Like

i tested the kick macro in a duel yeah, but that would have lumped me in with the 24 hour banned ppl. I got a 3 day ban and connected the dots to that macro problem when hearing about ele players who were macro’ing their keyboards or whatever

it doesn’t really matter where you tested it because no one here knows for sure. but this isn’t real life where you get a judge and trial.

1 Like

it’s not about the kick macro, it’s about them reviewing their suspension to see that the 3rd party software was ruining my gameplay not exploiting it

that seems to be the topic right now.

i’ll tell you this tho. when i first saw the kick macro my first intuition wasn’t to go test it.

not regarding me or what i’m talking about in the thread. i’m saying that humans are not reviewing appeals is all

well i dont work at blizzard, so i dont know if thats true. but i have no reason to believe that there aren’t real people because all customer service jobs have automated responses and scripts. that much shouldn’t be hard to understand either.

1 Like

i know you don’t work at blizzard. not sure why you keep replying to me like you’re gonna have a gotcha moment. i made a point you seem to disagree with. all is well

i’m actually being helpful walking you through it. i’m not insulting you or anything.

i think you’re upset and its clouding your judgement.

1 Like

It is, though, because that’s how people figure out how/why they got caught. In this particular case, though, I think that it’s super tragic that people like Bicmex were disqualified from titles, and hope that he gets his punishment rolled back.

bicmex got banned? what for?

Macro use, presumably, because he did showcase it.

1 Like

if they do it for him they better investigate all the claims then.

that would be legendary

yeah you right

honestly bicmex didn’t even need to show it. cause it was obviously ToS. he could have made a video explaining it without giving the actual macro for people to copy.

Free Bicmex. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

I don’t understand. It’s definitely not how people figure out HOW they get caught. As for the why, who cares if they know why? Are we holding back that information in case someone is breaking multiple rules at once and we don’t want them to know which one did them in?

Ultimately it doesn’t matter, because it’s not like they’re going to argue with you if they tell you you did something that you know you didn’t do. Still would be nice to know what it is you’re being accused of/punished for.
An argument could be made that it is possible for someone to unknowingly set off a detector somehow, and get banned with legitimately no idea what for, leading to the same alarms being rung the next time they log in form their ban.

Yeah, it’s pretty standard to avoid offering specifics.