Need help with suspension

Did they actually make your character unable to queue for arena as a punishment for testing the macro in a duel? That seems kind of ridiculous

Why would you test the macro lol? People need to learn what the phrase curiosity killed the cat means.

I tested cleartarget as well as some other protected functions, albeit against a target dummy. Sometimes to find bugs you just need to step into the fire. I wasn’t banned, though there’s very little difference in intent and severity between a target dummy and a friendly duel, which is why I don’t think those who isolated their use to testing duels shouldn’t have been actioned.

Was it just a blanket ban against anyone who used it against another player? Was anyone using this in dungeons/raids actioned?

Buddy no one knows. That’s what makes it funny when people claim they only did it in a duel.

1 Like

I’m not your buddy, guy
:dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Now you’re just trying to start an argument.

I guess you didn’t catch the reference. You gotta work on those reflexes

I’m sure the people not getting real replies are the same people who actually cheated lol. Yes blizzard is very automated but I’ve never had an issue I couldn’t eventually get handled by a real gm. So nice try, don’t cheat next time .

just existing isn’t whatever clever

We will never know, blizzard is not going to say. But a macro that will ensure you get a interrupt with out chance of missing is clearly not intended. Even if it would work it would not be a good idea to use it.

Your car can go 100 mph, is it a good idea to do 100 on the highway. Hmmm no.

I suspect someone trying it on a test dummy once vs using it in a dungeon or raid or arena would be dealt with differently. Lot of times they would not go after someone who did something just once but with this all bets might be off.

100mph drunk is no go

Buddy I’m neck deep in work right now. I don’t have time to play games.

didn’t catch that one either
:dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Yea I’m not allowed to que the character I tested the macro on, which is my 4th paladin and lowest rated one.

1 Like

What are they going to do? Pull me over?

My high rigged monster truck tire ford tundra isnt stopping for anything

didn’t cheat, cringe response

It would be nice if they were allowed to elaborate on why they chose not to overturn it though. If they are sure a mistake wasn’t made, then they should also be sure of what the offense was, no?
I understand using templates for the sake of consistency and efficiency, but surely a “WHAT USER DID HERE” blank to fill in isn’t asking too much.

because it could reveal insight into their methods, which people could use that information to avoid getting caught. really as simple as that and doesn’t really need to be broken down anymore.

1 Like

I don’t see how “We determined you were exploiting a bug that prevents mistiming an interrupt” would have any potential to reveal anything. I’m not suggesting they reveal what algorithm or method their bots use to catch people, just what specifically they’ve determined you’ve done.

i’m not sure what you mean. or what kind of information you’re looking for. but i just told you why they dont go into detail about their decisions into this.

and that should be enough to understand.