[N-RP] The Rusty Nail Tavern

Perhaps I’ll manage to be in attendance. It has been an…interesting month.

2 Likes

-~- February 1st Dinner Special -~-
Just The Fingers:
Artisan Breadsticks served in a hand brewed bourbon marinara sauce with shredded pepperoni or bacon with mozzarella, basil, and thyme.

1 Like

Ladies, gentlemen, gangly troll spirits that haunt my waking nightmares, it’s that time again! TAVERN NIGHT! And the anticipation is think in the air, one week ahead of a new market opening! Get in early and learn all the details tonight!

Yay! So much fun!

happy claps

1 Like

I am sorry to disappoint you, but I am wearing pants to this for a change :slight_smile:

1 Like

-~- February 8th Dinner Special -~-
Firebomb:
Stuffed Meatball - Crack the meatball to direct where the surprise explodes from. Garlic, onions, pepper, salt beef meatball with your choice of spicy tomato sauce or gravy.

We are also playing host to the Two-Handed Market at the same time!

2 Likes

Friends,

It is that time again! The Rusty Nail Tavern will be open for business from 7pm to 9pm! Tonight is a huge night for us as the Two-Handed Black Market will be open for the first time as well! Drinks and a black market to boot!

Come all ye merry troublemakers!

2 Likes

What about troubled merrymakers?

2 Likes

~=~February 15th Dinner Special ~=~
Bard’s Creamed Roast:
Slow roasted Sirloin in beef stock, with potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and creamed beef gravy-smothered across the top.

1 Like

It be that time of the week me hearties! We will be closed on the 22nd due to the patch and not wanting to fight that OOCly. So get your drinks tonight and then brace…for a week without us as we all strap on our foam hats, plush swords, and wiffle ball bats to go beat up the Jailer!

2 Likes

Thank you all that came down to another amazing Tuesday at the Rusty Nail! We will be closing on February 22 for repairs! AKA we don’t want to deal with major patch day drama and new content releases. We will see you all on March 1st!

1 Like

Was fun seeing both factions come together for some drinks and fun. Can’t wait for next one!

1 Like

Reminder: The Rusty Nail is -CLOSED- today for renovations. Also known as major patch day drama.

Lag, Delays, Lag, Emergency Fix, Lag, Queues, and Lag

See you all on March 1st!

1 Like

Don’t forget the
lag.

1 Like

We are open tonight, March 1st! Due to an ancient curse upon my bloodline and the incompetence of Microsoft OneDrive, I HAVE NO PICTURE TODAY! But instead, I have this!

“There are better things in the world than alcohol, but alcohol compensates for not getting them”
The Rusty Nail is open tonight on the Isle of Blackwake, (OOC Proxy Rustberg Village, Tol Barad).

WHO: Anyone on Moon Guard Alliance or Horde! This is a neutral event! (Other servers welcome but no anchors)
WHAT: A tavern night with drinks, music, and maybe some business opportunities
WHEN: March 1st 7-9pm RT
WHERE: The Isle of Blackwake (OOC Proxy Rustberg Village, Tol Barad)

Tonight’s Special: Pandaren Sea Bass - Vashj’ir sea bass seared with a marinade of soy sauce, ginger, and mirin over a bed of steamed rice and shredded carrots.

Hope to see the regulars and some new faces tonight! Next week, the Two-Handed Market opens again!

5 Likes

:plate_with_cutlery: March 8th Dinner Special :plate_with_cutlery:
Roughneck Chicken Bombs:
Chicken dunked in Harry’s Pickle Breading with a side of Harry’s special Pickle Sauce made from roasted garlic puree, mayo, green onions, lemon juice, mixed to perfection.

Along with our amazing dinner, booze, and other tavern fun; it is the week of the Two-Handed Market!

2 Likes

Friends, and all you enemies too!

Tonight is that time again with the special addition of the Two-Handed Market opening for the month!

This is a factionless, anyone can attend, market that falls in the neutral port of Blackwake (Rustberg Village, Tol Barad Proxy). While there are no legal jurisdictions, security is provided by those that protect the Free Seas, limitations will apply on goods being sold, but not many. This will be combined with our regular amenities at the Rusty Nail, so expect drinking, food, music, and pit brawling while you trade or shop.

WHO: Anyone on Moon Guard Alliance or Horde! This is a neutral event! (Other servers welcome but no anchors)
WHAT: A tavern night with drinks, music, and maybe some business opportunities
WHEN: March 8th 7-9pm RT
WHERE: The Isle of Blackwake (OOC Proxy Rustberg Village, Tol Barad)

Tonight’s Special: Roughneck Chicken Bombs - Chicken dunked in Harry’s Pickle Breading with a side of Harry’s special Pickle Sauce made from roasted garlic puree, mayo, green onions, lemon juice, mixed to perfection.

1 Like

Will have to drop by!!

:plate_with_cutlery: March 15th Dinner Special :plate_with_cutlery:

Navigator Pie:
A in house made pie crust shaped like a shell and filled with chicken, chicken gravy, carrots, peas, and potatoes served on a plate for shell cracking enjoyment.

1 Like

And now, a special announcement!

What: Rusty Nail 1 Year Anniversary Party
When: March 22, 2022
Time: 7pm to 10pm Realm Time
Where: Rusty Nail on Isle of Blackwake (OOC Proxy: Rustberg, Tol Barad)

Come celebrate with us at the Rusty Nail for our typical Tuesday with a lot more fun. All drinks, cigars, and food will be free to all patrons! We will have a couple contests to win some real pirate booty to line your pockets. We look forward to celebrating and to the next year together. (edited)

1 Like