[N-RP] The Two-Handed Market, a Black Market for all!

Come one, come all, unless yer a cop! The Two Hand Cartel is going to be hosting a once a month black market on the second Tuesday of each month, running alongside the Rusty Nail Tavern!

WHO: Anyone on Moon Guard Alliance or Horde! This is a neutral event!
WHAT: A Black Market with opportunity for all!
WHEN: February 8th 7-9pm RT
WHERE: The Isle of Blackwake by the Rusty Nail Tavern (OOC Proxy Rustberg Village, Tol Barad)

Now as we are all classy people, there are some rules:

And of course, a classy discord for people to sign up as vendors or chat as buyers and see what will be offered ahead of time! It is shared with the Rusty Nail Tavern discord until such time we see fit to split if needed!

6 Likes

The Two-Handed Market has a couple of booth spots still open. There will also be an onsite fence and other booths looking to buy.

3 Likes

Just about a week out. Still have a couple of spots open but still plenty of vendors as it is. This is cross-faction, so bring your tongues potions. Hope to see you, folks, on February 8th from 7-9 server time.

6 Likes

Going to be a lot of fun!

My fellow roleplayers,

It is with remorse that I give you this news. You must WAIT one more day for our market and tavern to be open!

We still have a few select spots open for vendors if anyone would like to peddle their wares or rob people blind! We truly do look forward to seeing everyone and hope to provide an event that gets people excited to be outside of the same old capital city, day in and day out.

SEE YOU SOON GOONS!

2 Likes

Want to thank everyone that came out to visit the market and tavern last night! Everyone really enjoyed it and we will be looking into having this as a more steady occurrence in partnership with the Rusty Nail Tavern which will continue to be every Tuesday. Details to come!

1 Like

bump We are going to be doing another one on March 8th after such an amazing turnout in February. We are open now for registering a booth, open to horde and alliance. Head over to the Rusty Nail Discord mentioned in the OP.

Friends, enemies, and would be bounty hunters of my first edition shiney Charizard!

I am here to announce there are only ten (10) days left until the Two-Handed Market returns! This once a month event promises a black market for discerning customers seeking exotic goods and services, alongside the Rusty Nail Tavern itself!

Please sign up on our discord if you wish to be a vendor, or just join and come as a customer!

We hope to see you soon!

2 Likes