[N-RP] The Rusty Nail Tavern

Taren forgot to point out the most important part…

~#~ December 14th Dinner Special ~#~
Admiral Jerard: Grilled chicken, smoked bacon, roasted peppers, jack cheese, jalapeno mayo, fresh lettuce, and vine tomatoes.

3 Likes

B-but…I put it on the flyer and everything! /cry

3 Likes

:eyes: I …um… I knew that…

2 Likes

Definitely lookin’ forward t’th’ food!

4 Likes

Thank you to those that came out. Lots of fun! Looking forward to next Tuesday, the 21st!

We are also on the hunt for bards to rotate through, keep things different and interesting.

4 Likes

I enjoyed it last night and plan on coming to more of these!

4 Likes

I have been to one of them too and intended on returning as well. Then it kind of slipped my mind but this was a nice reminder to put it into my calendar. My short term memory is fun like that :rofl:

4 Likes

Tavern Intensifies It’s that time again! Our tavern will be open on the 21st with none of that Winter’s Veil nonsense! We got bourbon, fried pickles, and harsh language to keep ye merry lot warm by the fire!

Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Another great night was had by all! Thank you for coming down and the Bacon Wrapped Naga bites were a huge hit.

3 Likes

The Rusty Nail will be open tomorrow 12/28 from 7-9 server time.

The dinner special:
Kodo Skins: Fried Kodo skins layered with potatoes, cheese, bacon, and a cream sauce. Served with the Blackwater Special stuffed pepper soup.

3 Likes

Sounds tasty. Perhaps I’ll drop by for dinner…

3 Likes

Today is the day! We’re open again and this time we have a new drink that our owner, Sefi, personally made when it was requested by a patron!

Hope to see you all tonight!

4 Likes

I’m Staniwick Felmeter, writer, tailor, and media personality. You might know me from Privateer Press, Stormwind Daily, or that time over at Stormwind Daily where I admitted to being in an affair with some woman that was complaining at another Woman… I forget the details on that one. The point, this smooth Gnome wants to talk about smooth drinking, and nothing is smoother than Tel’Abim Bay Company’s ‘Tel’Abim Bay Rum.’ This is a white rum infused with banana. It’s the crucial piece to the delectable puzzle known as a Tel’Abim Frozen Daiquiri, with a hint of lime juice mixed in the crushed ice. Now you can get Tel’Abim Bay as an exclusive import through Blackwater Company Ltd. and, of course, you can always order one from the Rusty Nail Tavern. Maybe I’ll see you there, smooth drinkers.

Tel’Abim Bay is a trademark of the Steamwheedle Cartel Booty Bay - Kezan. Rusty Nail Tavern is a trademark of Blackwater Company Ltd, Blackwater Company Stormwind - Boralus

5 Likes

Had a blast there last night. Good atmosphere, and for the love of all that is good, try the pickles!

2 Likes

Tomorrow is Tuesday, which means Rusty Nail. The special is a good one.

The Rust Bucket: Rice, Beef Stock, Makrura Tails, Shrimp, Snow Pig Spiced Sausage, Green Onions, Onions, Yellow Peppers. - - - Named for the hearty food that would be cooked so often it would rust the pot.

3 Likes

It’s that time again me hearties! The Rusty Nail Tavern is open tonight!

Tonight’s Special: Westfall Baked Chicken: Your choice of either a lemon pepper sauce with Uldum capers -or- topped with Pandaren basil, sliced tomatoes, and Boralus mozzarella.

1 Like

Hear ye, hear ye! That time it be!

On the Isle of Blackwake, merry drinking and goblins a plenty!

5 Likes

Gobs bring da party, pal! And dat party’s at the Rusty Nail! Dancin, drinkin, gamblin on the pit fights!

3 Likes

-~- January 25th Dinner Special -~-
Flashbangers and Mash:
A take off of a traditional dish made with Savannah Boar sausage from Southern Barrens over a bed of mashed Stormsong potatoes. Topped off with a sautéed onion gravy spiked with kaja’cola to give a real Bang to the meal!

2 Likes

Bump for tonight’s event :slight_smile:

1 Like