Mythic+ Key Leaver Solution

So does chatting.

For a pre-run question, there’s no need to be more efficient. For a single kick in the instance, chat is sufficient.

Don’t need to.

It’s more convenient and less intrusive and qualifies as “Good enough”.

whoa hold up what about the druid character question

All psycholocial and sociological data gathered on the subject indicate that you are wrong.

I get it though, socially awkward players dont want to be put into scenarios where they need to practice these very important social skills.

You might remember him from such hits as “Arguing constantly about M+ without really having run M+”.

2 Likes

man just make forumtags/btags a thing already

what a gamer.

1 Like

Obviously anyone not agreeing with you has got to be an Aboutu sockpuppet.

Better hop back on to your other alts to spam the report butt!

bro u have the same achievements

You are though.

It’s clearly listed on Check-PvP, and both of you have the same pets.

There are only two player replying in this topic, right?

It’s confirmed you are an Abotou sock puppet. Look at achievements and pets. I already called you out on it a while ago and then you went ahead to sock-puppet flagged me.

1 Like

Just a coincidence probably. My bad op.

I know Sosari I know.

Slow day at work?

So you admit to alt hopping to flag then?

1 Like

That’s a wild one tbh.

I’ve been called raiimir too.

Ah, the classic. Defending the “right” to hold people hostage.

1 Like

Trading likes with your sockpuppet accounts again?

Its a shame we can just have a conversations and its all about the drama with you.

Abotou, known for such hot takes as “You can’t time a M+2 if you don’t have a staring contest with the timer” :

Yeah, maybe start by doing a few keys before you try to change the system for the worse ?

2 Likes

As much as I would love to say that I have 3 characters at above 2700 I do not

1 Like

you don’t have a clue how high key pushing works. stop making suggestions that have no impact on you and make the game objectively worse for others.

Sosari, for a player of such esteemed excellence, surely its possible for you to have a single character running high keys on your multiple sockpuppet accounts.