Mythic+ Key Leaver Solution

I think im more offended you’d think that I would ever in a million years play a melee character

1 Like

Unlike your shaman and druid, Sosari and Anxxy aren’t the same account.

Why deny it now that it’s out that you are in fact Mr. “You can’t time a +2 if you don’t actively look at the timer” ?

1 Like

THis may come as a shocker Sosari, but we all know that the same player can have multiple accounts.

I have, in the past, had up to three accounts, all with their own independed account data.

But that’s neither here nor there. This entire argument about sockpuppets is just a distraction from having an actual conversation instead of never ending drama about who has the biggest epeen around.

Totally plausible.

Sosari, who was arguing with you that he doesn’t raid, is somehow now 7/8M.

While maintaining 3 accounts with 2700 IO.

While at work arguing with you on the forums. Why risk your forum account to sock puppet report him if it only would silence 1 of his accounts then ? Or more likely : silence you.

But your shaman and druid that can’t time +2s without looking at the timer are on the same account, as proven.

1 Like

argumentum ad verecundiam

I’m not appealing to modesty at all.

I don’t know many people with jobs that can maintain 3 accounts with 2700 IO on each, that also are 7/8M.

Your claim is unfounded. Unlike us who know who your druid is.

Indeed.

I also have a Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, and a Holy Priest. The Evoker doesn’t really count since I don’t really play it.

I have in total at least a dozen, give or take, characters over 60.

Whats your point other than your desperate appeal to authority rather then just having a conversation about the topic itself?

I’m not sure why failing a key is such a big deal to people. Blizzard did not design M+ to be a 100% success rate.

People leaving keys is annoying, but its not that big of a deal. I had two different tanks brick their own key yesterday, because they were getting 1 shot on the first boss in an 18 AV, still not sure how they were getting wrecked but it happend.

I just simply went and applied to another group.

The point is that before you suggest changes to a game mode everyone enjoys, actually try running it to understand why does changes would be bad.

And you can ignore the timer.

He has a pretty serious tank buster that’s coupled with a nasty undispellable DoT. Hurts on Tyranical.

Yeah it happend to two differed 410+ tanks, I was surprised.

It’s appeal to experience actually.

I’m not going to take a McDonald’s junior fryer’s opinion about lateral winds and how they can cause harmonics on a certain structure. I’m all ears though about frying potatoes.

1 Like

I’d say it’s neither considering many of these fallacies were derived by latin speaking philosophers.

The point, however, continues to be that you are all so far into the weeds of things that don’t matter to your argument that soemone long dead came up with words to describe them.

Just because a dead latin guy coined a term doesn’t mean you’re using it correctly though.

I posted the link for you.

I think I’ve done my due diligence.

Yeah, doesn’t mean you’re using it correctly.

Look, this is going nowhere. Face it, you had a bad take and that bad take is rooted in your lack of experience. It’s not your first bad take.

I’ll do you a solid though : get the last word. Go ahead, reply to this with any nonsense you want. I’m done.

Thank god.

Everytime someone makes a suggestion on how to improve M+, their suggestion just screams they are salty their key got bricked, and they want the people who left their failed run to be penalized.

1 Like

Sounds like a valid reason to be salty.

My go to solution, however, is and always will be: stopping running content with a group of complete strangers. People are jerks.

You are honestly a fool if you think I’m a sock puppet.

Lmao apparently.

1 Like