My guild has been destroyed?

I was questing, my guildmaster was questing off with a newer member, and I suddenly got the message that I was no longer in Death screamers because the guild had been destroyed. My guildmaster knows nothing and did nothing to destroy the guild. We had a lot of achievements and progress, what happened and what can we do?

1 Like

Looks like “Communities” is down, same happening for my guild.

Yup. Guild and Communities is down. Just happened to me, too.

The message you received was that the guild has been destroyed?

From what I can see the guild still exists and your characters are part of it. This appears to be an issue with the community channel itself.

I don’t have any news but it is being looked into.

6 Likes

In the “Guild & Communities” tab, my guild and my community are missing.

My message was indeed that I had been removed because the guild was destroyed. I do still see it by my name, but there’s usually lag for that…

Maybe that means the guild permissions are being fixed!

Which is what is being looked into.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem here. I’m in the guild Milk on the Malygos server (Horde) and it said our guild has been destroyed. (Not disbanded). The guild finder button is unavailable and my character still says its in the guild.

Went to type in guild chat and it isn’t showing up. Shows that I’m not even part of a guild. Communities seem to be down as well.

Same. My GM thought our guild had been deleted

Seems like communities / guilds are down.

I do still have access to the guild bank, and mouseover still shows the guild under my name. Shouldn’t interfere with my guild’s activities, as it stands now.

Thanks, Lockthrohk. I believe it is the community channel that has been “destroyed” in this case, which is what is being looked into. The messaging is certainly odd, but the guilds are still very much intact and untouched, outside of the community channel.

6 Likes

It seems so that they are intact as I can still see members obtaining achievements.

Same problem for me on US-Uldum . No Guild Chat, no Calendar Entries, and the Guild Pane shows as if I’m unguilded. The guild MOTD still prints as well as guildmates coming online or going offline. A /who of “Ray” shows I’m still in Subvictor, but this is going to be VERY alarming for a lot of my guildmates -

Can we please escalate this up the support chain? Guilds and social groups are the foundation of the community for WoW!

2 Likes

did you read Vrakthis’s response?

That is good as you are gonna get here. If something changes, I’m sure an SFA will make a statement or announcement as they always do.

4 Likes

Mine is also not working on Alleria server.

I did read it. Adding to the chorus is useful information. I’ve opened a ticket too. Seriously, letting a blue know it’s widespread isn’t a bad thing - squeaky wheel gets the grease. If Vrakthris doesn’t want to hear from more players with this issue s/he can lock the thread.

Stand down, forum deputy.

1 Like

okay…:roll_eyes: no need for the hostility.

7 Likes

You certainly can close the ticket as this is a known issue. More tickets for something GM staff can’t help with only inflates the wait time for things they can handle. I’m sure though they appreciate the observations though.

10 Likes