Everyone's guild is missing on Draka..?

So my guild chat went missing, the guild doesn’t show up on “J”. In General Chat, everyone (or at least some) seem to be experiencing the same.

Is it just Draka server?

Yes it’s an ongoing issue for everyone currently. The Devs are on to fixing it.

Did you guild transfer or disband?

Not just Draka. Happening on my server too.

It’s a community issue, as guilds are a part of that system their communication is also impacted.

Same problem on Nesingwary. I was logged in and it told me I was now guildless because my guild was disbanded. Since I’m the gm, it is obviously a Blizz problem. So they accidentally disbanded all the guilds.

Ol’ Bobby Tables is at it again, eh…

Fortunately the guilds still exist, even down to achievements and bank. Maybe the permissions are being fixed?

4 Likes

I’m having this same issue myself, but just for my guild that’s primarily just me and my alts. I’ve got two other characters in a different guild that aren’t having any issues.
I had a GM walk me through a few steps to try and correct it the other night (including finally uninstalling and re-installing the game) ,but none of them worked.
He said to wait until after the next scheduled maintenance to see if it fixes the problem. And if it doesn’t, then I should reach back out to them.

The guild DOES still exist, because I can still access the bank. AND I found that I can still access the guild roster, permissions, and such with the /guildroster command.

It’s happening on Wyrmrest Accord too. Relieving to know it’s not just one place.

It’s a known issue that’s related to Communities and is being actively looked into.

2 Likes