My friend bought gold and is now ahead of all of us, how is this fair?

that isn’t real money trading - buying tokens for gold and paying with gold is total fine.

Saying they are against RMT but pro F2P which is levels beyond P2W then what WoW could ever be .

Another banger thread, OP

Bravo.

OP does this all of the time (on different toons) … starts a bait thread and racks up a post count arguing moronic notions.

His posts have certain “tells” that you can identify a mile away.

2 Likes

jajajajajajajajaja yeaaa shureeee

if they break ToS they deserve to get reported :man_shrugging:

Assuming this is for the Classic toon, then yes, gold buying was a major thing back in the day. Retail has gotten better about it, but there are still plenty of boosting raids and things that are a scourge on the game.

there is nothing in there that is against the rules

How is boosting a scourge on the game?

1 Like

Not boosting in terms of buying one from Blizzard. The gold farmers and spammers in Trade constantly pushing the AOTC and gear runs are annoying.

Do what I did, leave trade chat

so he (looks at my druid decked in 272 that started playing a week before) he skiped a week of playing with USD 100…seems kinda dumb to pay for not playing the game, also remember kids a noob with a ton of gear is still a noob (having flashbacks of that mage doing 5k in a 21)

How much are timed 20s going for on WRA?

come on bro paying for an advantage is NOT P2W.

What a tool you are…

by your logic, subbing to wow is RMT :rofl:

Blizzard did that on purpose so people would buy tokens I bet they make more money off tokens then subs now. So they will do nothing about it. Glad to see people are so silly wasting rl money on a game been flushed down the toilet instead investing in their life and old age.

You’re spare parts bud

He and his friends all qui the game today so problem solved

3 Likes