Me and my friends are QUITTING WoW for Lost Ark

Lost Ark has:

- More players
- Less P2W/RMT
- Less Bots/Boosters
- Bigger world, more content, better combat
- Skill based PvP unlike WoW
- Skill based PvE unlike WoW

I am TIRED of playing WoW in 2022 where any random low IQ player can swipe his credit card for WoW tokens LEGALLY and then buy boosts LEGALLY to gain an advantage LEGALLY.

It’s dumb, it’s stupid, it’s played out and it makes sense why WoW is DEAD in 2022.

I’m so over this game, I will NOT be playing until WoW tokens are REMOVED and Gold boosting is BANNED.

4 Likes

Okay?
Good for you?

Does this include the friend that bought all the tokens?

14 Likes

Less bots? Now I know you’re just trolling.

9 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

15 Likes

42 Likes

You are the same guy that got me with that other post yesterday I think. This one feels a little forced to be honest, was easy to tell it was a troll even before I saw your name :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Aye.
Once you’ve seen one of Paytoskip’s threads, you’ve seen them all.
He has no new material.

7 Likes

:yawning_face:

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Oh, you sweet summer child… Also, like half of the online players are bots.

3 Likes

If this means you’re letting your sub expire so you can’t post anymore then by all means

11 Likes

Please don’t get my hopes up :wink:

3 Likes

Paytoskip, we hardly knew ye. May you find peace wherever you go next.

1 Like

Can I have your Classic gold?

2 Likes

And yet, we knew ye too well.

5 Likes

Must be really bored when you keep making pointless threads about Lost Ark.

Really wish Blizzard would hire some human moderators to clean up these forums now that Bobby Kotick and the rest of his hungry money suits are heading out the door.

please keep us updated

First of all, your post is VERY hypocritical because people pay for the same runs etc. in Lost Ark as they do WoW. Just WoW has their own token vs those in Lost Ark and people buying things illegally.

False. Also it is funny how dead the zones are now. Not only that, active players dropped a ton since launch and the game isn’t even that old. WoW is going on 18 yrs and still has more players.

You mean spamming the same buttons and point and clicking to move? k.

Weird. I have rolled through every dungeon etc. and never broke a sweat. I can kill a mob of 30 in 2-3 secs. 0 skill needed in this game like in PoE and D3. ie: D3 Greater Rifts where people just one shot mobs non stop and never die and finish them insanely fast. That is how Lost Ark pve is.

LMAO hahahaha. You mean the hack n slash rail zones that take 3 mins to walk fully through like PoE and D3?

Awwww you sound disgruntled. Sorry, WoW is far from dead and when the next expansion launches the game will yet again gain tons of more players.

As of right this second WoW even has more Twitch viewers than Lost Ark. But yeah. WoW is dead. Too funny.

5 Likes

great! I hope you also quit flooding the forums with your rants!

7 Likes

what manner of foul poster is this!?

1 Like