My friend bought gold and is now ahead of all of us, how is this fair?

Not illegal.

If this was for gold, it’s legal.

And yet you’re telling all of us.

On the forums.

You best hope none of them post here or know your classic toon name.

You are ratting out your friend? How is that right?!

That’s like being mad because a McDonald’s employee drives a nicer car than you.

We’re in the same game baby. Play it. Obviously he did.

Probably a troll but I’ll bite. What your friend got is very easy to get. He just got it faster than you but that doesn’t mean that you cannot get it. A handful of heroic raid pieces while nice are also very easy to get. In fact you can get pieces of equal (and higher) from m+ again quite easy. Try to find a guild who will help you gear up and learn. His gear has no effect on you or your enjoyment. The game doesn’t get “real” until everyone is fully geared out anyway.

Nothing wrong with P2W. If you don’t want to pay just don’t.

I thought you quit, OP.

But seriously, even if they eliminated all features that some people think are pay to win from the game, that wouldn’t even be a step on your path toward winning.

well aren’t you just the cutest lil fox awww~

1 Like

Hi there.

3 Likes

AWWW THAT’S SO CUTE!!
:white_heart: I love vulpera

1 Like

Don’t feed the troll ya’ll.

Earlier this month he was talking about how he didn’t see GDKPs as bad.

If they bought a WoW Token and sold it in the AH and used it to get gold and used that gold to pay for a carry , they didn’t break the ToS .

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/187406#:~:text=Selling%20in-game%20items%20and,through%20the%20Trade%20chat%20channel.

Selling in-game items and services such as carries or boosting for real money is not allowed.

Individuals and guilds selling items and services for gold is allowed but can only be advertised in-game through the Trade chat channel.

If they got gold via token then they are not in violation and what kind of friend does a friend dirty like what you said did.

If you truly did something like that , your friend should flat out unfriend you .

1 Like

And you reported them for doing nothing wrong. Neither buying tokens or paying for a carry with gold is against the rules and neither is considered “RMT”.

But you trolling the forums, that should be against the rules and you should be burned at a stake for it. Considering you recently posted a thread in defense of selling carries…

3 Likes

Didnt u make a post about buying arena runs and got ur feelings hurt bc ppl called u a boosty? And now you’re reporting your friends? What kind of sense does that make? Then again ur on a classic toon in the forums so jokes on u

1 Like

U complain about the game being pay to win yet you buy carries? U make literally 0 sense lol

1 Like

WoW is pay2win now if you want to play competitive WoW, be it PVP or M+, etc.

You can get away with older content because they’re much easier but it’s like in sports. Those that want to win will try to use any legal or illegal way to get that little edge allowing them to win so many will pay2win in PVP and unless Blizzard change that, it will stay like this.

Too hard for you to comprehend.

I reported you for RMT, because you skipped leveling.

Why do you feel you have to make stuff up OP? It might have been believable if not for all of your other P2W posts.

Breakfast is the real P2W we should be upset about.
Why do waffles always cost more than pancakes when they use the same batter for them at most places?
Also, is it just me or do most breakfast restaurants and diners cook bacon horribly? I love bacon at home but it’s messy and time consuming to make. When I get it somewhere as a side it’s usually just not good so I always go with sausage.

:waffle: VS :pancakes:

1 Like

I recommend getting new friends who do not believe pay-to-win cheating is the best way to play to the game.

You’ll have more fun that way.

2 Likes