Muted InGame for over 24 hrs, Due to Selling Enchants

I’m just gonna mind my business, report and move on. Enjoy your vacation, I guess <3

well see the OP posted a thread complaining about RCR abuse (not proven) and then people pointed out facts that RCR abuse has never been shown and is not an issue really and the fact that as the OP is on hour 28 of a mute that he has at least 4 strikes then it got all personal and attacking each other.
:popcorn: is needed

5 Likes

Too funny now you’re trying to act like you the one on the high road.

God you generation is beyond tolerable. My god grow up kid. Stomping around the forums demanding everyone yield to your opinion and not have their own.

Grow up and get over yourself brat.

Wow is serious bizness, follow the arbitrary rules I made up, plebe!

I’ve found that the lesser polulated servers are pretty chill.

1 Like

Never been shown… absolutely right.

(They even removed it for a bit because, you know, problems.)

Ok, who needs a stop watch when you can time stamp your chat? I mean come on, seriously.

Yes, there is a difference in someone posting lfm or lfg or selling an item every 30-60 seconds, vs someone spamming macro’d norris jokes. One is selling a product or looking for something and one thinks he’s funny. Guess what they all have in common. THey are all three spamming.

SO think about this, you say your text dissappears in 2 seconds with 100 people posting …if each of those 100 people stopped posting but one time every minute or 90 seconds, what do you think would happen to chat? It will SLOW down. You’d have at least half as many messages if everyone went to a minute apart.

see how that works.

Its not abuse if it is spam you are reporting. It is if you are getting your entire guild of who knows how many players to report, but a gm should be able to see that as well.

1 Like

Sucks when you get muted by a horrible report system that doesn’t actually verify or investigate any of the reports and often just takes the word of the players reporting you and then you come to the forums to explain it and you get these mumps claiming you’re lying and not telling the whole story.

Awful people.

4 Likes

nothing arbitrary or made up about the rules of WoW and they are stupidly easy to follow.

2 Likes

That’s the problem… I know of lot of people that wound up on crap servers thinking transfers would be available because of what a disaster launch was, now they’ve left or are about to leave because they can’t transfer to be with friends.

Terrible launch design. Just terrible. Gimped classic from the jump.

Definitely, would you like some butter?

nobody said he is or is not lying.
Just pointing out facts that the RCR is not being abused and usually is used for it’s intended purpose. The OP would have been given an email with a way to appeal (hint : not the forums) but instead came to the forums and 99%+ of people that do that are guilty.

3 Likes

Can you not reply to my thread w/ those huge mega threads about RCR abuse?

I can go find more if need be.

None of which has been proven, those threads were spam when they were posted the first time.
RCR abuse happens, sure but it’s so rare to be non-existent and when it does it’s overturned on appeal.
None of those threads have any sort of proof just people passing off opinion as fact.

2 Likes

Awwwh, it doesn’t understand.

I do understand, but if you ban is more than 3 hours this is not your first offense, and yes 3 hours (real time not game time) is pretty minor.

2 Likes

RCR abuse is happening, not sure what rock you’re living under.

2 Likes

You know how they throw up that TOS/EULA thing when you log into a new game/expansion? And you have to click “Agree” in order to play?

You are agreeing to those rules that you are claiming are made up.

I actually read those to see what has changed. That means I know what is not supposed to happen, and spam is one of those not supposed to happens.

2 Likes

He wants Blizzard to have an official statement on when they were wrong and what not. If they don’t then nothing has been proven to them.

Shut the front door. You got brown leaking out your lips.

2 Likes

Never said it wasn’t , actually direct quote was it does happen but so rare as to be non-existent

3 Likes