Right Click Reporting is out of the beta. No official word yet

Defcamp just reported on his stream that the new build has removed the right mouse click reporting feature. No official word yet.

22 Likes

Asmongold also found this out in his stream yesterday.

7 Likes

Ahh ok. In all the multiple posts on other topics I had not seen it yet :slight_smile:

Good, its abused on retail, people figured out how to get their army of followers to ban anyone they want for no valid reason.

24 Likes

I don’t want to get my hopes up.

10 Likes

But that’s half the fun

Clearly barely any of us watch streamers :rofl:

5 Likes

im just looking for clarification what exactly was right click reporting?

you mean like how players are silenced/banned -based off of players in trade chat right clicking and hitting the report button?

You would basically right click the players name, and pick an option, like name, spam, cheating or language. The one most people had problems with was report for language as some like to run their mouths.

If they do remove it, gonna make reporting bots and gold sellers a bit more difficult.

7 Likes

RIGHT CLICK REPORTING IS OUT OF THE BETA. NO OFFICIAL WORD YET
Good. Let’s hope it becomes official soon.

6 Likes

Yes / 10

1 Like

THIS IS GREAT AND UNEXPECTED NEWS

6 Likes

This is good :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Awesome, now we can’t do anything about the murloc or chuck norris spam since we’re apparently still 13 years olds living with our parents, like what we saw on the stress test.

5 Likes

If you were reporting players for making jokes in /Trade, then that’s exactly why the feature needs to be removed

43 Likes

Because that’s exactly why trade channel was created. Seriously, if you’re going to spam, make your own channel. This isn’t Nam, this is WoW, there are rule.

4 Likes

I’m more concerned about the loss of the ability to report bots and gold sellers.

13 Likes

The problem is that you are using right-click reporting to appoint yourself as the fun police.

Right-click is for TOS violations, like gold spamming and abusive behavior

20 Likes

now I dont have to be afraid of saying something thats vaguely political in in-game chat!
now all they have to do is make layering be less bad and make spell batching happen more often and it’ll be a good game

2 Likes

Well, gonna be a bit harder now since they removed RCR.

2 Likes