Multi boxers create a negative rmt feedback loop

Lol, so my point stands.

Using third party software to relay information to multiple open World of Warcraft instances is botting.

If it’s clearly a violation why hasn’t there been a mass suspension of accounts that are multiboxing?

1 Like

Back to the name calling. You can’t have an intelligent conversation so you resort to degenerate comments.

Calling names is pretty juvenile homie.

2 Likes

now dont you go making sense :wink:

but but but…its unfair and a double standard…yeah yeah…i know…Im allowed to do it too…but but but…Im offended anyway

1 Like

That’s the million dollar question.

Here ya go:

1 Like

Imagine if I had 4 of me at work, and collecting all that money to send to myself back at home.

The other 4 of me would stand around like zombies until I send them a command from home via headset or something.

It’s legitimate!

Even if they did that I wouldn’t change my opinion on it. It’s an unfair advantage and affects everyone in the game. The software needs to be banned.

2 Likes

Even that response doesn’t comment on the use of third party software, they skirt the issue.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do it because I think it is unethical. I would feel like I was corrupting the ideals of the game and disrespecting the other players.

It is fine to Blizzard. That does not mean it is fine from an ethical standpoint.

DMing?

I understand the practical application makes it attractive for certain things; my objections are strictly on ethical grounds.

Please note, I am not saying you or anyone else is corrupt or unethical for employing this method of play, I am just saying I think the method of play is.

3 Likes

I’ve got my tinfoil hat on. Give me your answer.

No it doesn’t. Relaying is not boxing. Do you know that a wireless mouse uses third party software to relay commands to your computer and therefor your game?

2 Likes

Agree!

/10char

Yes it does, I understand very well how all that works. Straw man arguments won’t work here either.

The title of the thread is “Is Isboxer legal?” ISBoxer is the most common MB program used :roll_eyes:

DMing is dungeon mastering. Running RP events. Stuff like that.

1 Like

I know, but the answer does not say anything directly about ISboxer. At all, doesn’t mention it once, or the use of third party software. It’s just the same old canned response.

Isn’t botting automated? The only human interaction it needs is for someone to log in to the game and than to start a program. From there the program will play the game without any further human interaction. Multiboxing requires constant human interaction to press buttons and so forth. Logically that seems like a pretty big difference to me.

3 Likes

The blue says:

Overall, multiboxing software tends simply reproduce your keystroke across multiple World of Warcraft clients. In that case, there generally isn’t anything wrong with it. It isn’t a supported playstyle, but neither is it prohibited.

but its not what they want to hear :wink:
so…you know…facts dont matter.

2 Likes