Multiboxers Pt. 2

While the only responses to my previous post were basically defending multiboxing verbage and usage, here’s another reason multiboxers should be banned. How about the destruction of the economy? I just met a russian guy that multiboxes 5 mages. He said he makes 1000G per day in strat. He said he sells the gold. I did a /who stratholme last night at about 7am server and there was only 5 people in there. Another multiboxer, 1 priest and 4 mages.

Now if you have just one person injecting that much money into the economy daily, it devalues the gold pretty rapidly. But theres not just one.

#BANMULTIBOXERS

1 Like

While I can appreciate your views, Numpy, this isn’t the place to share them. Customer Support doesn’t create policy, we simply enforce it. If you feel Multiboxing, which has been a permitted play-style since World of Warcraft launched, should be prohibited, you’ll want to provide your feedback where our Devs will be able to take it into consideration.

Keep in mind, these are long established policies, where all the various pros and cons to allowing it have been taken into consideration numerous times, it would likely take overwhelming public support for such a policy to change. The General Discussion forum is the best spot to engage in that kind of discussion.

10 Likes