Bestowed Ohuna Spotter
Bestowed Thunderspine Packleader
Bestowed Trawling Mammoth

Ones that can’t:

Bestowed Vanguard Ottuk
Stormtouched Bruffalon
Coralscale Salamanther

None appear in the Journal still.

Some people received the Black Netherwing Scales, some did not.

4 Likes

Logged a ticket for this and was told to read wowhead. None of theses are in my journal, mail , bags or collection.

1 Like

No mounts and no netherwing black scales, still.

Also chiming in with a missing black netherwing scales after completing the achievement yesterday.

We’re working on fixing bugs that emerged following the recent bugfix we did on these issues.

Simply put, the achievements are not properly rewarding a number of things, such as mounts and the dragonriding manuscript.

This is a priority for us. We’ll note it for you once it’s really, actually fixed.

6 Likes

Will this also fix Plundertorm renown rewards not showing, particularly Renown 20- Royal Seafeather mount?

Tavian is also bugged and displays no model when mounted.

3 Likes

I want to add that there is also an intermittent bug with If It Pleases the Court where the emotes may or may not register. We did this last night, and of the four people who needed this achievement, three got it. The fourth, even though they did all the emotes in time, did not have the last emote “stick” so did not get the achievement. We went through the chat logs and they did do the emote correctly, inline with the others who did get the achievement.

Granted, this is an old achievement, but I bring it up in case that this may be indicative of there being a wider issue with achievements in general.

Are you also working on the numerous UI/UX bugs in tandem or will we have to continue to deal with those for longer than is necessary?

1 Like

Can you tell us if this achievement is permanent or another one that’s being removed at the end of DF?

1 Like

Perhaps I’m just being knitpicky about the verbiage, but do these fixes also plan to address achievements not being awarded properly? Even when the rewards get fixed I still won’t be able to get the black scale customization (and Taivan from A World Awoken) because despite my UI showing that I’m getting achievement progress for timing reverse courses but when I actually look at my achievements it shows no progress like I either haven’t done the course or failed to even time it for bronze.

Taivan from the meta achievement also currently doesn’t work. His model is non existent so when you mount up hes not there at all.

With all due respect that’s a bit hard to believe because mounts awarded upon achievement completion have been bugged for years in various ways. But they always seem to go under the radar, most likely because until fairly recently only massive meta achievements or impossibly difficult things like the Legion Mage Tower challenges awarded mounts and those are only ever completed by a minuscule percentage of the playerbase. The Soaring Spelltome even straight up disappeared from the collection interface at one point and could only be summoned via macro for the longest time.

Garrison monuments are also not working at all. Once you get the monument or faction change all of them disappear from the options.

2 Likes

But that’s a completely different topic which has already had plenty of other threads about it.

What i have noticed throughout the years is that quite a few people in blizzard are sabotaging their own product. There is a lack of accountability among blizzard staff and or quality control is non existent. I hope Microsoft replaces all the slackers employed at blizzard or employees more staff to micromanage quality control.

1 Like

Great, achievements get a priority on being fixed.

Now lets talk about the countless UI and chat problems that have started since this patch came out, that thousands of players have stated having the problem yet we have not heard a single response back??

The UI bugs we are seeing can be handled pretty easily, IE turning off elvui minimap and just ignoring the chat window (I know that’s hard for some people and kinda snags rp) whereas the achieve as mounts are being actively earned and people arent receiving rewards they worked incredibly hard for. I’m talking people grinding for weeks upon weeks for this stuff. I can pretty easily understand why they put these achieves on the forefront of their list.

How do people have Taivan already?

Today is day #7. It requires 8 daily quests minimum? O_o