[BUG] RE: Multiple Mounts Missing!

The hotfixes listed for today state:

This is only partially accurate. My Arborwyrm is back in my journal, but I do not have any of the Bestowed mounts from the mini-meta achievements that are a part of A World Awoken. Thus, the fix has still failed at least people that were granted them retroactively with the patch’s launch. (They don’t even show as uncollected in the journal either, which is typically a status only reserved for limited-time or otherwise no-longer-obtainable mounts.)

1 Like

Achievement: Army of the Fed
Missing Mount From Earning This Achievement: Bestowed Trawling Mammoth

Achievement: Centaur of Attention
Missing Mount From Earning This Achievement: Bestowed Thunderspine Packleader

Achievement: Flight Club
Missing Mount From Earning This Achievement: Bestowed Ottuk Vanguard

Achievement: Wake Me Up
Missing Mount From Earning This Achievement: Bestowed Ohuna Spotter

I am aware a supposed fix went out a little ago but it’s done nothing on this end. These are still amiss and cannot even be searched in the journal.

They are most likely fixing it after maitenance tomorrow.

1 Like

Still missing after both maintenance and the new hotfix notes saying this is fixed lmao

3 Likes

Came here to say the same. No mounts. Guess they’re too busy with Blunderstorm to work on the actual game people want to play.

3 Likes

Black Netherdrake scales still missing too.

This is becoming more obvious. Seems like a number of these mounts are still missing even after the maintenance today.

3 Likes

Black Netherwing scales still missing post maintenance.

1 Like

yep what ever they said they did they did not do at all

1 Like

Missing the new mounts and netherdrake scales too. Two of the achievements I got after the patch was released but nothing was given in return.

1 Like

Missing all of the recently added achievement mounts as well. They just don’t exist at the moment.

Pretty clearly, they had to hurry 10.2.6 into production so they could meet their e-sports announcement schedule, feature incompleteness be damned.

I am going to laugh when I earn taivan on tuesday and cant use it cause it wont exist lol

2 Likes

Missing on the close order of three mounts here; not sure which ones they are.

I just noticed because I gained the first two Plunderstorm mounts (plus the Trading Post mount), and my mount count was still the same from the end of February. (When I bragged about getting GMOD in my guild chat.)

issue still occurs today

FYI they are looking at the issues with achievements not rewarding their intended rewards, posted in the other thread.

1 Like

The new DF meta mount, Taivan, has a very interesting bug. It shows up in the mount panel but when you “mount” it, no mount appears but you do get the 100% ground speed buff.

if they didnt put all their team on plundercorn then this prob would not have happened

1 Like

yep just got him and he is invisible

Check your old mounts, i am missing the polar bear from the storm peaks daily.