Mounts from New Reputation Achievements not in Journal

lmao of course the one I was most excited for.

Still nothing on my end. Just gonna grind more achieves for them and hope one day they will appear…

Did you have a ticket open for the mounts to come in the mail? I have the achievement and the mount hasn’t come in the mail for me.

Anyone got the Zovaal Drake and have it working? Can’t see it in my dungeon journal at all like a lot of the other mounts.

This exact same thing has happened to me, no mount, none of the achieve mounts are showing up either.

1 Like

i got it and was able to cast it…its just not in the mount thing

2 Likes

I recieved mail (couple days ago) from the postmaster and it was just a ? icon that i could not delete or sell and took up a space in my bags. Today i see it has changed into a Coralscale Salamanther mount. Weird but true lol. But yes i can not find it in mount list.

1 Like

yep earned my Bestowed Ottuk Vanguard last night and it hasn’t shown up in journal or mail

Yup, same here. Used the item and it doesn’t show up in my mounts pane.

I also got the “?” Item in my bag that became a mount icon several days later but when I attempted to learn it, it said already known.

I don’t have any of these mounts in my journal.

However, it’s odd they don’t show as available but unlearned like the mounts I don’t have. They just don’t show at all.

Hope this gets resolved soon.

Same issue here, the only rep mount I can see in my journal is the one from Zaralek, none of the others listed here I can see, same with the Black Grotto Netherwing drake scales. Would love a fix for this!

Coralscale Salamanther was in my bag today and I used it, but it did not get added to my mount journal.

Same with me, Finished 3 achevs and none of the mounts are in my bags.
The Coralscale Salamanther finally showed up after it appearing like a ? for a day. and then when I learned it, it did not get added to the journal.

1 Like

I didn’t even get that one in the mail.

Same, I got nothing in mail lol.

Can confirm that this macro works to summon the Sandskimmer:

#showtooltip
/use Bestowed Sandskimmer

1 Like

Ones that can be summoned with a macro:

Bestowed Sandskimmer
Bestowed Ohuna Spotter
Bestowed Thunderspine Packleader
Bestowed Trawling Mammoth

Ones that can’t:

Bestowed Vanguard Ottuk
Stormtouched Bruffalon
Coralscale Salamanther

None appear in the Journal still.

Some people received the Black Netherwing Scales, some did not.

4 Likes

Logged a ticket for this and was told to read wowhead. None of theses are in my journal, mail , bags or collection.

1 Like

No mounts and no netherwing black scales, still.

Also chiming in with a missing black netherwing scales after completing the achievement yesterday.

We’re working on fixing bugs that emerged following the recent bugfix we did on these issues.

Simply put, the achievements are not properly rewarding a number of things, such as mounts and the dragonriding manuscript.

This is a priority for us. We’ll note it for you once it’s really, actually fixed.

6 Likes