Mount Collector Support Group v25

My total mount count increased after I logged into my Lightforged Pally.

My counts are done off of what Warcraft Mounts shows for my account.

Link: https://www.warcraftmounts.com/collection.php?user=Khayyin

I have discussed and compared various mount counting methods in another post and how drastically they vary amongst one another. But oddly enough, no longer seem to be varying amongst characters. I will link that post when I am done walking this heathen dog, lol.

Link: WTB 450, 500, 550, and 600 Mount Achievements - #41 by Kyzera-bloodscalp

As noted in that :arrow_double_up: post, at the time Covenant mounts were restricted to use within their respective Covenants, now that is no longer the case. So it would mean that even less restrictions are being placed on how the system is counting mount totals.

4 Likes

#264 - Amber Shardhide – for 5000 Stygia. Yikes.

6 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be the case, secrets discord is still showing me #631.

FYI - #524 on secrets discord.

4 Likes

I will do an updated count tonight and see where they all stand currently.

EDIT: I am still working on this. Migraines this weekend have not made for an easy time.

3 Likes

Warcraftmounts just pulls from the API which shows everything including other class mounts that won’t count towards achievements. The lightforged pally mount will not increase your total unless you have a lightforged paladin as the character with the most mounts.

Covenant mounts may have been restricted prior to 9.1.5 but they still counted towards the mount total, even if you couldn’t use them. All that’s happened now is you can now use the other covenant mounts you’ve collected, but the mount count doesn’t change.

#640 - Phalynx of Loyalty
#641 - Eternal Phalynx of Humility
#642 - Eternal Phalynx of Loyalty
#643 - Ascendant’s Aquilon
#644 - Enchanted Shadeleaf Runestag
#645 - Shadeleaf Runestag
#646 - Winter Wilderling Harness
#647 - Ardenweald Wilderling Harness
#648 - Enchanted Dreamlight Runestag
#649 - Soaring Razorwing
#650 - Hand of Salaranga

6 Likes

Finally looted my last Tasty Mawshroom in Korthia to obtain the mount Darkmaul. This takes me to 508 mounts obtained on my main now! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Anyone else happy with the 9.1.5 changes? I definetly like that sweet 1k Account-Wide anima cache. Finally going to put most of the alts for a good purpose and funnel anima to buy all 4 covenant mounts!

3 Likes

#504 - Crypt Gargon, Venthyr Renown award
#505 - Gravestone Battle Gargon
#506 - Rampaging Mauler, drop off Konthrogz the Obliterator
#507 - Soaring Razorwing, Archivist faction vendor

5 Likes

hey! moving steadily.
535 Lord of the Corpsefly (nice surprise)
536 Autumn Winterling
537 Sunwarmed Furline
538 Lightforged Ruinstrider
539 Obsidian Gravewing (makes for all 4 renown 70 cov mounts)

6 Likes

Just received my 509th mount from a Paragon Cache from the Death’s Advance Faction. My newest mount is the Fierce Razorwing! :smiley:

8 Likes

14 caches … nothing…

Grats :wink:

2 Likes

#639 Fierce Razorwing…

6 Likes

#651 - Wild Glimmerfur Prowler

8 Likes

#265 - Gilded Prowler
#266 - Court Sinrunner
#267 - Lurid Bloodtusk
#268 - Gravestone Battle Gargon
#269 - Sapphire Riverbeast – Was flying in Talador towards SMW to try my luck with the Voidtalon and got the alert that Silthide was around :heart:
#270 - Soaring Razorwing – At last reached Archivist tier 6. Stupid grinding >_<
#271 - Sinfall Gravewing

6 Likes

#652 - Tamed Mauler Harness (First box)
#653 - Autmnal Wilderling Harness
#654 - Winterborn Runestag

6 Likes

Summer Wilderling

6 Likes

#272 - Illidari Doomhawk

8 Likes

#655 - Illidari Doomhawk

6 Likes

Just got my 510th mount in-game! Thanks to Blizzard for implementing a hotfix to make this mount a 100% drop-rate. My newest mount is the Illidari Doomhawk! :smiley:

7 Likes

#485 - Illidari Doomhawk

Count adjusted to reflect Kyzera’s usable amount.

5 Likes