Mount Collector Support Group v25

#656 - Summer Wilderling Harness

Just Kyrian left for the Korthia covenant RNG mounts

6 Likes

If you use the Secret Finding discords collection bot, it will tell you your mount count, just type in the toon you want it to look up and it will do the rest. I find it is 99.9% accurate since Blizzard removed the mount total from the statistics page.

2 Likes

the Doomwalker anniversary mount Illidari Doomhawk is now a 100% drop chance confirmed by blue post, as is the toy.

Ran it on nearly 20 toons (half of which never see the light of Azeroth’s sun) and collected the toy and a couple of mogs. So enjoy a free mount!

EDIT: oops! fellow mount enthusiast Xanlorash beat me to this accouncement here.

5 Likes

#657 - Beryl Shardhide
#658 - Sinfall Gravewing
#659 - Pale Gravewing

6 Likes

#273 - Darkmaul – ABOUT TIME.

6 Likes

Experiment 12-B, 375 runs, 97.69% chance I should have gotten it per rarity, still no mount.

Edit: now 380 attempts, 97.81% chance.
Not even the aspects of time are on my side.

6 Likes

#660 - Garnet Razorwing
#661 - Vibrant Flutterwing
#662 - Enchanted Winterborn Runestag

6 Likes

Just got my 511th mount in-game. It was also the last mount I needed from the Paragon Cache for Death’s Advance. My newest mount is the Beryl Shardhide!

I also additionally, Received the battle pet, Mosscoated Hopper from the same Paragon Cache tonight! :smiley:

7 Likes

Went around tonight and collected (4) of the (5) various rings within The Maw that are required to earn the Nilganihmaht Control Ring mount!

This is a secret mount you can obtain within The Maw if you collect (5) secret rings spread throughout The Maw. You’ll need to kill specific rare spawns, Loot specific items, and wait for specific events to come up to obtain some of these rings.

Just need to wait now for the Necrolord Assault to be up now when the quest “Putting A Plan Together” is up with it to obtain my last ring for the mount.

If anyone here is interested in obtaining this secret mount, There is a great guide on wowhead you may check out by Going Here! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Just looted the Soulbound Gloomcharger from the Paragon Reputation Cache for Ve’nari. Got it on my first attempt as well! This now takes me to 512 usable mounts on my main! :smiley:

Edit: Just received my 513th mount from the Queen’s Conservatory! My newest mount is the Pale Acidmaw! :smiley:

8 Likes

#663 - Rustbolt Resistor

Running out of RNG mounts and I haven’t gotten lucky so thought I’d go buy a gold mount I’ve been avoiding.

7 Likes

Decided to do the Night Fae invasion as it was up in The Maw. Glad I decided too as the Wild Hunt Legsplitter mount dropped for me! This now takes me to 514 mounts collected on my main now! :smiley:

7 Likes

Finally, after several weeks of searching Reins of the Wanderer is now mine.

8 Likes

Finally got Twisting Corridors: Layer 8 completed! Got my 515th usable mount for my main too which is the Corridor Creeper! :smiley:

9 Likes

#664 - Val’sharah Hippogryph

7 Likes

Just purchased my 516th mount for my main. Bought it from the new Legion Timewalking vendor located in the Legion city of Dalaran by the flight master. My newest mount is the Val’sharah Hippogryph! :smiley:

7 Likes

540 Illidari Doomhawk
541 Phalynx of Humility
542 Lil’ Donkey
543 Pestilence Necroray 90th attempt
544 Val’sharah Hippogryph
545 Blessed Felcrusher on the 10th attempt (the last of legion rep mounts thanks to TW vendor rep vendor badges)

7 Likes

Just received my 517th mount from my Queen’s Conservatory tonight! My newest mount is the Silvertip Dredwing! :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ve got the Reins of infinite Timereaver yesterday while doing a random Legion timewalking dungeon! Pretty cool looking drake.

7 Likes

Thats huuuuuge, congrats man :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes