Mount Collector Support Group v25

#261 - The Headless Horseman’s Mount – At freakin’ last.
#262 - Rampaging Mauler

6 Likes

I finally got the Grand Expedition Yak. I am moving up in this world! :rofl:
I got the other two Yaks standing beside it as well.

6 Likes

529 Wild Gimmerful Prowler 530 Amber Ardenmoth 531 Regal Corpsefly 532 Amber Shardhide 533 Ascendant’s Aquilon 534 Maelie, the Wanderer

Whew RL has really slowed down my mount collecting but that’s ok. Still here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

#629 - Fallen Charger

7 Likes

#625 Chain of Bahmethra
#626 Summer Wildering
#627 Sarge’s Tale
#628 Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent ( > 3000 tries combined… lol, done with world boss mounts… finally)
#629 Winter Wilderling
#630 Garnet Razorwing
#631 Vibrant Flutterwing
#632 Enchanted Winterborn Runestag
#633 Harvester’s Dreadwing Saddle
#634 Fierce Razorwing

8 Likes

Just bought my 503rd mount for having Tier 6 with The Archivists’ Codex Faction located in Korthia! My newest mount is the Soaring Razorwing! :smiley:

9 Likes

#481 – Sunwarmed Furline

Count adjusted to reflect Kyzera’s usable amount.

5 Likes

#263 - Sunwarmed Furline Purrkin

6 Likes

Went ahead and purchased the new in-game shop mount just now. My newest mount is the Sunwarmed Furline! This is my 504th mount collected on my main now! :smiley:

8 Likes

#482 – Colossal Slaughterclaw

5 Likes

#630 - Undying Darkhound
#631 - Lord of the Corpseflies

I now have every Necrolord mount, thankfully the .5 patch will be here Tuesday making switching easy to start getting the other Covenant mounts.

6 Likes

The trick is to work on all four covenants at the same time :smiley:

4 Likes

I didn’t see the point in that when I knew blizzard would make things easier later into the expansion. I’m also not an alt person so its an easy choice to wait it out when its simpler to farm them rather then juggle 4 characters, especially in the slog that was 9.0 anima, renown and soul farming.

2 Likes

#632 - Mastercraft Gravewing

6 Likes

Just received my 505th mount from the Queen’s Conservatory! My newest mount is the Enchanted Wakener’s Runestag! :smiley:

7 Likes

Just got the mount from the rare Mailbog in Korthia, Taking my mount collection to 506 mounts obtained for my main! My newest mount is the Crimson Shardhide! :smiley:

7 Likes

#633 - Eternal Phalynx of Purity
#634 - Phalynx of Purity
#635 - Phalynx of Humility
#636 - Elysian Aquilon
#637 - Battle-Hardened Aquilon
#638 - Phalynx of Courage
#639 - Eternal Phalynx of Courage

6 Likes

Just received my 507th mount in-game and it’s my 2nd assault mount from the various assaults within The Maw.

My newest mount is the Harvester’s Dredwing Saddle, And you get a chance to obtain this mount by completing the Venthyr Assault, Which is currently up in The Maw! :smiley:

7 Likes
  • #483 – Eternal Phalynx of Purity
  • #484 – Lightforged Ruinstrider

5 Likes

Does the Lightforged ruinstrider actually stack? I wouldn’t think it would assuming its the same as all other paladin racial mounts.

1 Like