Mount Collector Support Group v25

Last one capped
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757526299?page=1
5 Likes
Just in time for BFA
Thanks for the good advice Azraia. I did the Silithus quests to charge up my artifact, and I was able to get past him and finish the scenario.

#220 - Battlelord's Bloodthirsty War Wyrm
07/02/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Eannac
Thanks for the good advice Azraia. I did the Silithus quests to charge up my artifact, and I was able to get past him and finish the scenario.

#220 - Battlelord's Bloodthirsty War Wyrm

Grats! Glad you were able to finish. =)
#378 Acid Belcher. Just one left on Argus! I saw the Skreeg WQ was up today and it dropped on the first character out of my list.
#379 Quel'dorei Steed, and enough seals to get another 100 seal mount tomorrow!
#221 - Deathlord's Vilebrood Vanquisher

And now I need to level more toons to get more. Thus, we grind.
#222 - Darnassian Nightsaber

Down 2 two seals.
finally got the paladin class mounts. It was much more trouble than I anticipated. #379
#380 I actually have chills! Life-Binders Handmaiden just dropped on the 290-something attempt. Blazing Drake is at 337, and a few characters left to run. Here's to crossed fingers!
#381 Clutch of Ji-Kun dropped on the 140th attempt!! I am SO happy. A few more Utgarde Pinnacle/DS runs left today/this week, here's to crossed fingers (again)!
2 Likes
#382 Spectral Steed. 165 commendations wasn't too bad, took me a couple of days because that alt was still sitting around ~100 commendations when I started. 200 for the drake will be annoying, though.
Lucky duck Azraia!

Meanwhile I'm on close to 400 runs for Invincible. Gonna take it easy till expansion hits, slowly get the count up. Got 6 more mounts I need to grind in argent tourney so that's fun.
2 Likes
07/04/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Adrenalist
Got 6 more mounts I need to grind in argent tourney so that's fun.

Oof. How far you going?

Since I'm crazy I got everything in it from pets to mounts to transmog, took approximately something akin to over six months nonstop?
Congrats to everyone who received a mount. Just wanted to remind everyone that being added in Battle for Azeroth are (2) new mount achievements.

The mount achievements being added are for earning 350 and 400 mounts respectively. :-)

Good luck out there guys with your mount collecting and may you all have good RNG!

Xanlorash [The Insane]
Follow me on Twitter: @Xanlorash
07/05/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Xanlorash
Xanlorash [The Insane]

Your title reminds me... I haven't been to Booty Bay in a while on my Bloodsail Admiral toon. I needed to get to Silithus for the artifact quests, so I flew him down to catch the boat. Imagine my surprise when I land on the dock, and all the names are in red!!
2 Likes
07/05/2018 03:44 AMPosted by Zalathel

Oof. How far you going?

Since I'm crazy I got everything in it from pets to mounts to transmog, took approximately something akin to over six months nonstop?

Just mounts. Can't be buggered with the transmogs and I don't mind shelling out gold for the pets on the AH
I am coming back to WoW and learned that the time-lost proto drake and others are now group loots.

My friend told me to go on the forums to find a group to farm them, any suggestion on what to do to find one? Thank you.
07/06/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Oxmo
I am coming back to WoW and learned that the time-lost proto drake and others are now group loots.

My friend told me to go on the forums to find a group to farm them, any suggestion on what to do to find one? Thank you.

TLPD is group loot now, yes. Meaning, if you have a camp group of 5 people, find him and tag him using a BB gun toy, you'll all receive loot (if each one tagged him). However, you won't have much luck finding a TLPD farm group on the forums. These kinds of groups form in this discord:
https://discord.gg/wowsecrets
#383 Biletooth Gnasher