Melee hunter

So, you’re now admitting to being both hilarious and sad?

Progress!

1 Like

No but apparently you and the troll below you do.

Lmao I’ve apparently triggered these trolls so much they keep following me around…now that’s sad.

How did you two trolls enjoy the test? O that’s right you don’t have subs…
Thanks for the daily laughs.:grin:

LOL, so you we embarrassed you so many times you switched to a new alt. Yep, both sad and hilarious. I’m flattered I mean so much to you that you’ve taken to stalking me. :laughing:

Umm…I have only posted on my Hunter recently. No idea what you’re on about.

I do see you trolling other threads, so I can’t help but reply, you’re a funny troll, and good for lols.

Uh huh.

if you stack spell damage gear and procs, then melee hunter should work; that guy would’ve done a LOT better if he was wearing caster gear to synergize with his proc trinkets and fiery weapon enchants and thunderfury proc
otherwise, it’ll be garbage except against most hunters

Interesting fact, healing/spell gear had a huge impact on mend pet, which worked very quickly as it was. You could literally have your pet tank insanely powerful mobs with a mend pet spell hunter, and still do “some” measure of ranged damage.

A resto Druid autoattacking and spamming moonfire is far more dangerous than a melee hunter.

1 Like

Only if you are Tauren. Tauren hit boxes paired along with how ridiculous melee leeway is currently, you’ll be a melee hunter god

Don’t man cows have huge hotboxes? Why would that be better?

Hit and won’t get hit back, pretty simple! :slight_smile:

Uh yes you would. Your hitbox means others can hit you further out as well.

It works both ways.

What follow? You’re in a lot of classic threads whining about classic. It’s hard to escape your mewling.

2 Likes

What follow?!? Don’t have any idea what you’re on about.
You are a funny troll though, please continue replying and complaining about how I somehow triggered you.

OP is a troll that’s calling anyone telling him that melee hunter is a terrible idea “elitist trash”. Just don’t give him attention and he’ll go away.

1 Like

Maybe if this was patch 1.1.2.

Hey everyone, since this topic seems to be picking up steam, again i figured i’d give it the same answer i did back in… Jan, as to why / how blizzard ACTUALLY did design Survival to be a melee spec.

You also say that you have no idea quite often… Which fits you perfectly.

It’s always funny when people pretend to have no clue because acknowledging that they do understand actually makes them look even worse.

1 Like

This is my first 60 IN classic.

Notice my class. ya know just in case.

I loved dual wielding big ol axes back in the day.

But when I had to get into melee this is often the thing I heard and thought.

1 Like

Or, you’re just talking non sense as usual.