MEGATHREAD: 11.0.5 PvP Balance

I saw a rogue cut right through a warrior with wall up and wondered how that happened.
Anything that hinders rogue’s ability to freely tap their buttons on everything around them is quickly rendered obsolete with a fancy new rogue talent.

We are celebrating 20 years of rogue PvP.

Possibly, but they did not specify what departments they pulled from.
“mostly corporate and supporting teams”

For the past year, our goal has been to minimize disruption while welcoming new teams and enabling them to do their best work. As part of aligning our post-acquisition team structure and managing our business, we have made the decision to eliminate approximately 650 roles across Microsoft Gaming—mostly corporate and supporting functions—to organize our business for long term success.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter they can cheap through parry anyway

After much careful examination of fight logs and listening to the community on how bugs were introduced to some classes, we have identified the outliers and determined Frost Deathknight needs 20% more reduction on everything. Thank you for your patience while we deal with those pesky brutes.

2 Likes

I heard there’s a dev that likes to pvp on rogue. Starting to believe it.

6 Likes

Im fried meant for that to go elsewhere

1 Like

Lord Pika claps your cheeks

Cringe.

3 Likes

Nah whats cringe is the same 4 people on these forums on every post, yall should check out instagram or something

You’re not a real person, I hope.

4 Likes

Remember when warrior spear became physical and their other talent was a bleed heavy one? So rogue’s immediately got a cloak of shadows talent that removes physical debuffs as well. Lmao

2 Likes
  • Calls Pikaboo, ‘Lord Pika’.
  • Tells people to go on instagram instead of forums.

Teachers allowing you to post during school or are you between periods?

Arms just needs a rework, it’s time.

Rogues having a rotational ability that gets rid of a 1 min & 30 second cd is so ridiculous & out there.

6 Likes

Aight yeah even I’ll go for a buff warriors angle now, that’s insane LMAO.

3 Likes

The shear disparity between specs right now is absolutely insane. You have some that are barely playable and others that are insta killing. I haven’t seen unbalanced PvP like this in a looooong time.

2 Likes

Do this for PvP please.

6 Likes

Please do this for PvP. No way abusers of the BM exploit or anything else should keep their rating.

5 Likes

hell yuh me too

I have hopes they will do this for PVP but then again, it’s pure radio silence from blizz of course. Unfortunately pve is their top priority and it shows.

Basically only way to get Kaivax and team’s attention is to blow up general discussion with 50 threads & get it front page of Reddit.

Then he might actually respond to a PvP inquiry.

Or get Venruki to post

2 Likes

So the devs can revert gained rewards in pve like the mythic leaderboards but somehow don’t always do it for pvp.

Well that one makes no sense.

4 Likes

Made a post.

3 Likes