MEGATHREAD: 11.0.5 PvP Balance

Sliver lining, free mmr off them when they’re nerfed.

2 Likes

Honestly best case is this massive screw-up leads to them giving pvp the slightest amount of attention and we finally see some changes.

Got to look for the positives.

3 Likes

This shouldn’t have happened, there is just no excuse. How on earth could they release a patch and not do a single PvP check.

It’s so sad how far WoW PvP has fallen

2 Likes

Blame Microsoft for laying off hundreds of Blizzard employees, chiefly in QA.

3 Likes

Why is assassination rogue doing consistent 800k dps every lobby? This spec is worse than feral now.

1 Like

Demo Locks need more insta cast, and buffs.

Where did all the hunters and ele go today? got banned or did they rise to 2100+ that am not seeing them in the bracket am playing.

1 Like

Bm, assasination/sub, ele, feral is still everywhere

1 Like

did their QA really get that gutted? I thought it was supposed to be like places where they had lots of overlap like, less on the developer side and more on the parts of the company that don’t directly work on the games. Like marketing for example. Crazy they’d do that.

I love this new rogue ability, Unseen Blade; basically makes Arms defensive cd useless.

Cool design Blizzard.

8 Likes

*More useless

6 Likes

Blizzard hates arms warriors, look at all the playable versions of wow.

Arms warrior is dookie.

SoD can’t pvp

Cata requires a feral to pvp

Retail what is an arms warrior.

Atleast when we get MoP warrior will be back.

5 Likes

Nerf Disc Priest damage - that class is still busted and absurd. They are angry H Pal can almost stand with them now.

1 Like

Doesn’t rlly matter they just cheap shot you anyway

5 Likes

just line the cheap shot

1 Like

why did they add this man. As if cheap shotting your DBTS or step dismantling it wasn’t enough.

Blizzard genuinely hates the warrior DPS specs.

1 Like

Backstab and Shadowstrike now also strike with an Unseen Blade dealing (320% of Attack power) damage. Targets struck are Fazed for 10 sec.
Fazed enemies take 5% more damage from you and cannot parry your attacks.
This effect may occur once every 20 sec.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDDD. Remove warrior at this point. How much sht do rogues need in their toolkit, this is peak garbage class design.

3 Likes

I’d just like resto druid to feel better to play in arena.

Ferals , SP and Hpals those were the main problem, now came new friends to join the op party, ele shamans and sub rogues Yeii !! i am sure next week the gonna get more buff cause in pve they still don´t shinne as they need to do. The devs meeting are called the ayahuasca time.

1 Like

Heres an idea. Overpower causes your next 2 attacks to ignore dodge.
How hard would rogues cry if that was a thing.

4 Likes