We love you biebz never change

1 Like

Just going to leave this here.

1 Like

Can’t tell if you’re trolling or just
 yeah.

Probably the latter.

3 Likes

What does Overpower have to do with Rogues ignoring die by the sword with unseen blade which they could honestly already do with a cheap or step kidney

5 Likes

Make Warriors great again.
Make Rogues not great
for once?

4 Likes

Oh he’s definitely trying to say that because overpower goes through evasion (or has) that it’s fine for rogues to be able to have the same effect on this.

2 Likes

Mfw he doesn’t even read the ability & just assumes it works like Overpower.

Classic Loldead.

2 Likes

Or you could touch grass boomer, whichever. Figured Instagram might be more up your alley

All good bro, thanks for the laugh.

Off with you now, Lord Pika needs mommy’s card for subs.

It’s unacceptable. It’s their job, they are paid for that.
This patch tunning is completely ridiculous.
They should keep breaking the game and nerf dk more.

I’m pretty sure they removed the PvP modifiers off aimed shot, rapid fire, and arcane shot by mistake. Tooltip values vs output values have been off for a couple days since the first reset with the phantom pain fix. Regular marks damage is legit season 4 df levels.

You’re a meat rider

Can you elaborate?

AHHAAAHAHAHA

Care to elaborate why your dad viciously beat you?

Holy Priest requested changes:

• Flash Heal needs roughly a 20% buff.
  • Renew needs a 100% buff, yes I’m serious, it deals roughly 1-3% of your total overall healing which is barely more than Binding Heals, it currently only has value in the fact it increases your healing on the target by 6% while the HoT is active. It is one of the weakest healing abilities in the game right now. (for context, it ticks for 40k)
  • Overall mana regen could be increased by 5%.
3 Likes

youre just upset im taller than you now and i dont have to die to no path available.

This is not one shotting, this is basically the pace of the game in previous expansions.

well
 you can’t vanish with a bleed on you, so kind of defeats one of the main components of rogue. just reapply your bleed when he comes back out.

Well considering this was a time when dragon roar was a minute and a half cd, and they could just immediately cloak it off, kind of a moot point.