Megadungeons always serve as a reminder

That m+ loot system is better, because people will just leave after a boss that drops and item they want drop/don’t drop

20 Likes

Disagree, M+ stinks!!! At least you can replace people in a regular dungeon. Can’t do that in a Greater Rift, err I mean M+ dungeon.

29 Likes

It should remind you to avoid pugging whenever possible.

3 Likes

I’ve had to replace people more often in the mega dungeon than I have wished I could in m+ this entire season.

It happened once in the megadungeon. Its happened 0 times in all of S2 for me. Or even S1.

I cant remember a single time in M+ during DF I needed the ability to invite someone else mid dungeon run.

2 Likes

I looked at your runs, you typically run with the same people, probably guild mates. So, this makes sense.

As usual, you’re trying to pass off your anecdotal experiences as the norm.

22 Likes

And I am sure your statements are based on scientific rigor, wide spread sampling, and not your personal experiences.

Profile snipers that hide on low level alts are always the most entertaining. So it should be no surprise that you are being a tad hypocritical.

10 Likes

Do you deny that the majority of your runs are not with a static group? Your logs show you run with the same crew mostly.

Why does it matter what character I posted on?

I wish posters like you would stop projecting your experiences with the game as the norm.

You obviously are being carried by a guild or M+ static group, so of course you’re going to have a rose colored view of M+.

12 Likes

Please stop using my profile to shame me. After all.

I know you are against it.

But we both know you wont stop doing it when it benefits you.

16 Likes

i wouldn’t even play this game without pugging.

7 Likes

Still didn’t answer my question. Sounds like you just got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

I must have struck a nerve for you to have to comb through my activity feed.

Here is the profile so everyone can see.

2 Likes

It was a loaded question. I am not projecting my experiences on everyone. I only relayed my experiences. I guess you are allowed to that, but I am not.

You just combed through my raider.io history. You cant lack this much self awareness.

I never attempted to hide anything.

You? You are hiding. You comb through my history, you post links specifically about me in a call-out type scenario. From an alt where you whine about profile shaming and people going through your activity history.

17 Likes

But you do mate. You have been gaslighting people over M+ for years.

I get it, you enjoy the system, mainly because you have a static group to play with, which is extremely rare to find these days.

When in Rome.

2 Likes

They’re both bad for PuGs, which is why I don’t really do either.

I would LIKE to, but knowing how people treat each other turns me off.

I used to enjoy hard PvE content, but now it feels out-of-reach, I don’t like affixes and they feel cheap as well.

I loved hardmodes on bosses.

This game needs more PuG-friendly stuff, period.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:

I am not gas lighting anyone because I disagree with you. Where did I do any gas lighting this thread? Where did I say anything that wasnt on the same level as you said from the get go?

Thanks for confirming.

Didnt you once say you had me ignored?

2 Likes

Every single M+ thread, I see your name as of the most frequent posters. This has been going on for years. I remember seeing your name pop up a lot in M+ threads during Legion.

You clearly have a lot of time on your hands, and are very invested on keeping the status quo with M+, which makes me think now that you might be selling carries, which is probably the real truth here.

4 Likes

OP has a point, when the loot is held until the end of the run, it does act as a deterrent to leavers.

Doesn’t mean people don’t leave anyway.

But the point still stands.

4 Likes

Me posting a lot is not the same as gaslighting. I asked where I was gaslighting.

So I went from having a static full group to selling carries. You just went through my raider.io.

At this point you are just trying to see how many derogatory comments you can make at me. You dont seem to actually have a point.

1 Like

Yea, great concept. On a giant game with a huge player base let’s avoid trying to connect with that entire playerbase because bad systems

1 Like

Fun fact: Avoiding pugs requires you to actually connect and interact with the. playerbase

It doesn’t though, people constantly complain about leavers in M+. There is a thread made like every week about it.

M+ doesn’t fix people leaving from a dungeon, I would argue it is worse, because you can’t replace them.

Another reason why the system stinks.

I just wish people were open to having some iteration on the system, it is obvious that a big chunk of players don’t like the timer. There has to be a happy middle ground somewhere.

The game existed over a decade without M+, and the game was just fine. The reason Blizzard implemented it, was because the company shifted to trying to create time sinks in order to pad their metrics.

Almost all of modern WoW is designed with the “live service” in mind these days. Just look at how awful Diablo 4 is, the honeymoon phase has worn off there, and people are seeing the scummy live service design that is baked into every corner of that game.

WoW has suffered from the same issues. The garrisons, the mission tables that were in the last 3 expansions, the endless scaling of the same content, the infinite grinds that have been put into the game like M+. All put into the game to pad metrics. Sadly, a lot of the remaining player base eats this stuff up for some reason.

I think a lot of WoW players, only play WoW for their video game entertainment. I’ve come across so many players over the years, that WoW is the only game they play, so a lot of them will just accept whatever designs that Blizzard throws into their games.

Modern WoW just doesn’t feel like a fun game anymore. It feels like a collection of systems that all exist to pad metrics.

1 Like