Mechagnome Allied Race Discussion

If anyone finds kelsey has come back please let us know!

2 Likes

Wait. What happened to Kelsey!? Who do I have to kill!?

1 Like

I am really excited, but why canā€™t I see myself in my profile picture?

2 Likes

Itā€™s happening to the vulpera too. Try logging out on your browser and logging back in. Also close out of wow. Worked for me.

2 Likes

What helped me was changing my transmog and logging in and out of the forum.

4 Likes

I donā€™t care what anyone else says. But itā€™s really cool that I donā€™t have to find a specific spot just to work on my professions. Smelting ore in the middle of nowhere is kinda awesome. xD

5 Likes

It has been a few days since MechaGnomes came out and I wanted to link a couple of WoWHead articles regarding the confusion with Horde characters and unlock criteria. Seems like some issues may have been fixed.

First the hotfix:

"Eligible players who earned the account-wide achievements The Mechagonian Threat and Rustbolt Rebellion on a Horde character can once again begin the process to unlock mechagnomes on an Alliance character.

Fixed an issue that prevented Prince Erazmin from appearing on Mechagon Island after completing the mechagnome Allied Race unlock storyline."

And some clarification for the steps needed on your Alliance character if you meet the criteria on your Horde character:

Hope this helps clear up some confusion. Iā€™m happy that this didnā€™t end up being a huge setback for people who got the criteria on Horde but not for Alliance.

Hope everyone is enjoying their new MechaGnomes! :robot:

3 Likes

Thank you, this is helpful stuff.

2 Likes

Heck yes! Finally I had time to play the new patch this weekend and unlock the mechagnomes! :robot: I went back and forth between choosing a monk and a DK to level for the heritage armor, but I went with the monk because I like to heal in BGs. I also race changed my priest into a shiny new mechagnome :heart_eyes::

5 Likes

Iā€™m happy to see you finally be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor with supporting MechaGnomes. :smiley:

Iā€™m currently focusing on one of my Vulpera to level as my next alt, but my MechaGnome will likely be the next alt I level. I want to get the heritage armor for him, as well. :robot:

2 Likes

Their heritage armor only has gold right? They havenā€™t added the silver or rusted colors to it at all?
(Just unlocked Mechagnomes finally)

2 Likes

Yep, just gold for the heritage armor. I hope they release the unused colors of all the heritage armors in a future patch.

5 Likes

New mechagnome reporting!

5 Likes

No, you can do all the prereqs on horde, I did. You only need one ally character at 120, you neednā€™t have done anything else with that character except get to 120. Once you finish all prereqs on horde, jump on your 120 ally character and go to SW embassy. In Stormwind Embassy thereā€™ll be 2 quests https://www.wowhead.com/quest=58214/urgent-care and https://www.wowhead.com/quest=58708/fame-waits-for-gnome-one. Take them both, Urgent Care is the Mechagnome quest starter and Fame Waits for Gnome one is the breadcrumb to open Mechagon Island (where the Mechagnome quests are located. Take them both and go to Boralus. Youā€™ll do a few Prince quests that ends with Welcome to the Resistance, you do NOT have to take the tour.

2 Likes

Decided to go warrior instead with my mechagnome.

-I like the faster queues.
-Plate armor syncs up better with the robotic parts, imo.
-Mechagnome racials practically scream ā€œtankā€.

3 Likes

Seems we have a love thread now. Its perfect. Mechagnomes need a good topic they can got to chat with some positivity while this one can function nicely as the informative one.

4 Likes

So while my next alt Iā€™m leveling is my female Vulpera Enhancement Shaman, Iā€™m planning to level my male MechaGnome Fury Warrior as my next alt. Really looking forward to both racesā€™ heritage armor.

Of course, college has been keeping me busy, and even then Iā€™m working on the Vale/Uldum reps on this character. Sometimes I wish I had more time and energy in the day to level my alts. x- x

2 Likes

~https://discord.gg/7Kt49zs

I had a simple request Yseut. I made a Mechagnome discord. Thought it would be nice for people wanting to talk about Mechagnome stuff. Can you link this in the thread if you donā€™t mind?

5 Likes

Hey Gnomest, I have linked your discord server to the original post.

Edit: Now that mechagnomes are live in the game, this thread will probably get less visitation and discussion. I linked the discord server to the top of the page so that people who are interested can find more active forums in the future.

3 Likes

This serves as a great informative thread that we can reference back to. The Mechagnome Love thread is probably where most of the Mechagnome discussion will be happening since it concerns ongoing discussion of existing love for Mechagnomes. A similar setup to how there is a high elf love thread with a link to the old one. Thx also for linking it.

2 Likes