Meanwhile in PVE realms...?

So how has phase 2 affected pve realms so far?

4 Likes

We sit around and build campfires.

57 Likes

Not murdered by Horde every 10 steps, and can actually login with no queue, so I can’t complain about that.

66 Likes

Southshore is just as booming as the PvP realms.

27 Likes

There’s been a lot of people going at it in the TM-SS area on Windseeker. It’s opt-in and there if you want it, but pretty much ignorable if you’re doing other things.

26 Likes

Feels nice to work as a team to slay non-elite dragons.

3 Likes

Feels good not getting forced into pvp. Sitting on beaches of STV enjoying the scenery and sipping on a mojito.

58 Likes

Lots of PvP going on but none that can’t be ignored if you choose.

37 Likes

Well, I only logged in on a baby alt I play with my brothers and sister-in-law yesterday, and there were a couple of raid groups regrouping from attacking the capital city (lots of skeletons about), and a bunch of people forming raids to counter their attack. Later there was a raid group heading to Hillsbrad intent on stirring up something there.

So people who want to PvP are flagging and engaging, while people who do not are staying unflagged and going about their business, which has always been the beauty of a PvE realm.

45 Likes

I hear most of them are watching Carebears and Fishing… Heh, picture fishing without having a Croc sneak up from behind you with a Chainsaw. Sounds a bit boring if you ask me.

4 Likes

Have fun with your chainsaw crocodile. I’ll just be over here eating my fish.

9 Likes

Leveled up a couple times. Went afk for 10 or so minutes and came back to my still living character. Sat outside of a city and talked to my guild.

All in all very good.

18 Likes

Sounds good I’ll re roll

7 Likes

Can confirm. I spent about an hour there last night. Everyone kept trying to set up old-school cavalry lines, and it just turned into a brawl about once every 10 minutes. It was fun.

I, personally, am a PvP player who rolled on a PvE server entirely because I didn’t want to deal with ganking at lower levels, and I prefer battlegrounds. I just leave myself permanently flagged now.

18 Likes

This is what I think a lot of people thought rolling on a PvP server would be like. They forgot it’s not about PvPing when YOU want to, but instead PvPing at literally every possible opportunity (even the unfair ones).

7 Likes

Taking turns killing each other in SS hardly seems like PVP to me…

sips tea.

6 Likes

I haven’t participated in PvP since the patch (was doing some the night before repelling a raid on Org), but i’ve heard TM/SS is quite the hot zone on Bloodsail Buccaneers.

Excellent! I waved at a few Alliance that were on their way to SM. It’s the only reason they ever set foot on Tirisfal Glades soil.

1 Like

I’d love to see a pair act like sports announcers during a city raid: “Did you see that Pyroblast, Jorge? That tauren just became tonight’s dinner!”

10 Likes

Neither does staying on a PvP server your faction dominates.

29 Likes