BG's have killed my will to play

BS. Pure BS.

There were posts on the forums, on Reddit, and even content creators on Youtube warning that things were out of balance, and sh1t was about to get real when P2 dropped. You had a decade of empirical data on retail showing that Alliance just plain doesn’t turn up to PvP. They keep upping the bribes to try and get Alliance to turn on War Mode. They invented Mercenary mode in Retail because Alliance don’t queue BGs.

Simply put, Alliance don’t turn up to PvP in the same numbers as Horde do. And too many of the ones that do quickly realize that open world PvP isn’t just 1v1 or 2v1, but is often 1v10, or 1vMurderball. And then they come to the forums and cry.

But when they get here, they don’t get the reception they were hoping for, because the hardcore PvPers tell them to get good, and the PvEers that they called ‘carebears’ who weren’t playing the ‘real game’ are leaning back, roasting marshmallows as they watch the servers burn, with warm feelings of vindication in their hearts.

2 Likes

WSG was the primary way to get honor most of the time, however the ONLY way that works is if you are a pre-made fighting a pug, the problem is that most games are pre-made vs pre-made and unless they are win trading, the games drag out for a while thus making grinding WSG a complete waste of time.

yo can get rank 1 by just getting 15 hks

Thank you, I try :cocktail:

Come away with us for the summer, let’s go upstate.

1 Like

AV has been a lot of fun so yeah, Im fine with it.

lol

Well, I do have a camp in the Adirondacks.

we are pretty much on the last patch of vanilla so i see no issue with it.

Did Blizzard point a gun at you and force you to play the faction you chose to?
They didn’t do that to anyone else either.

You’re crying about faction imbalance… when faction is a player’s choice.
Blizzard doesn’t force people to choose one faction over the other…
players do.

2 Likes

Yea holy :poop:. What happened to just rolling some scrubs at gy in wsg just to be at the top of the scoreboard?

1 Like

That’s retail.

Classic WSG is different… it’s the old map and all it’s quirks, and the pace is vastly different.

Not really, I’ve been doing it in the 20-29 bg’s and having fun just killing regardless of outcome.

Yes I am that guy dumping on people mid lol

You should join the AV discord. I played 10 hours of non stop AV yesterday. Lost only 2 games

It really isn’t bad at all yet. I’ve been leveling my last alt who is 51 now.
Sure, the occasional high level wanders by for a gank. But I can usually log over to 1v1 on my main parked there. Typically the low level gankers are pretty garbage.

I don’t really get what your point is but okay. My point is people quit because they weren’t having fun, and you seem to agree.

I don’t have fun on Gankfest Servers, that’s why I don’t play on them. PvE Servers, FTW! P2 was just another day for PvE Servers:

We (as in the PvE Community) tried to warn everybody how awful Gankfest Servers are going to turn out to be, but we were laughed at:

Jokes on the Gankfest Servers, now :crazy_face: :cocktail:

1 Like

If rushing AV to farm honor is what you think ruined WoW Classic, you never really wanted vanilla.

I will say yes Horde did this to themselves. The same Horde players who were responding to Alliance players weeks back about choosing the wrong faction when being massively camped on these unbalance servers. The current events for Horde queue was totally going to happen and if you did not see that you are truly blind. So reap the queue rewards.

2 Likes

In Vanilla Wow, cross realm BGs didn’t exist. The queue times for horde, were 1 to 2 minutes. I never experienced long queue times until they went to cross realm BGs. Queue times actually got up to 45 minutes for AV, I am strongly disappointed that they put cross realm BGs in Classic WoW, because that isn’t classic wow. They aren’t delivering “classic wow” BGs.