Malefic Cores, can now not be caught up

Can’t you just provide a url instead of being an insufferable jerk lmao

please-allow-us-to-farm-unlimited-malefic-cores/556777/124

I cant post URLs but that is the thread he means.

1 Like

Ah ok:

Why do you need an URL when it is literally on the front page a few posts down to this one. Some people are trying to even get it bumped to remain relevant. Even me just replying with an url (that I cannot even link) helps bury it.

You can post links to threads that are inside of the forums, anyone can.

ok, my bad. Here is the link: *Please Delete This Thread* - #446 by Rhaumiel-proudmoore

I updated the OP, asking to show support on the main thread too.

With a Link!

Thanks for course correcting. However, still another recent OP that doesn’t care about burying the post.

That one has Clark and Swlash in it. So that will remain a hot mess, as they are obv trolls that want to fight with everyone in all of these threads.

If this post gets more traction, it won’t be long till they are in this one as well since they are adamant on this issue anyways.

Because gearing was simple. As in, you know what you had to do to get the thing you needed. There wasn’t a bunch of RNG, PvP specifically had great systems to catch up, and there wasn’t any dailies or weekly stuff I had to do to stay current.

To that, leveling was super quick. I had more then 20+ toons that were at max levels. Most specs could go from 90-100 in 2-5 hours. Monks could do it in under an hour with the XP pots + the monk quest bonususes.

There was just a lot more time to do… everything. Even capping conquest was like 10 games or something. Now, it’s 40-50 games played (counting wins/ & losses) to cap in 2s. Or you can do multiple weekly quests to cap conquest with arena or rbgs.

What are you even talking about? my initial comment was relative to all the gating the game has now. And you want to mouth off how I don’t want to put in the effort. My alts are just as progressed as your main, so please spare me in talk of effort.

It’s not about just one horrific vision anyways. if that’s all it took to keep a toon current, there would be no problem.

• it’s doing your dailies to have coalescing visions…
  • so you can do the horrific visions to get the core and echoes to buy the corruptions you need…
  • it’s doing the weekly +15 to get your +475 and residuum for azerite…

That’s the bare minimum if you want to at all be competitive… but really it’s more then that.

• if you do PvP, you also need cap your conquest
  • it’s farming essences if you don’t have them already
  • It’s farming azerite if your new or playing a new toon
  • it’s grinding rep

etc. etc. etc.

The game is such a cluster now and people like you want to defend it. there is a thread on reddit with a 1,000+ comments already on this topic. I bet you would just tell all those people they are wrong as well.

1 Like

I fell behind a short bit on my cloak when my motherboard fried itself back in February. Otherwise, I have been diligent about keeping it maxed out, and once I took a couple weeks to catch it back up when I was able to get my computer back online, I’ve kept it at max weekly.

I don’t care if Blizzard allowed people more than 2 per week to catch up to max, honestly, it doesn’t affect me one way or the other. My 19 max level alts, I haven’t even bothered to do the cloak questline on to get it in the first place because end game content isn’t my goal with them. Sure it’d be neat to be able to max them out more rapidly and easier, but I’m not kidding myself… I would never do so.

I say, if players put in the work for it, let them have more opportunity to max the corruption resistance out. Because at this point with the corruption vendor, if you haven’t been grinding out your dailys to ensure you have enough Coalescing Visions to run a ton of Horrific Visions to get Echoes of Corruption, your chances of really maxing out your actual Corruption effects, regardless of your Cloak resist level is next to impossible.

The vendor for the right corruptions is really all that’s needed for the gate to better corruption. People can put in the effort over time to get what they need. Let them catch up the max resist more rapidly (maybe 4 Malefic Cores per week, 1 per Heroic Vision, and 3 from N’zoth on any different difficulty levels of Ny’alotha for 1 from Normal / 1 from Heroic / 1 from Mythic), and that would be sufficient.

When gets reduced to a “net cost” of 1,000 since 750 will be “refunded” later.

True, i actually didn’t factor in the ones that your receive for doing it.

Play the game while its current?

Funny cuz I don’t post on my main.

Do the invasions and you have enough for a few weeks.

Like we all had to. Alts can buy them.

Yes. Stop begging for welfare and play the game. It’s easy.

That’s what they’re trying to do, we’re in the lull, lot of alt play going on right now.

And malefic cores are one of the horrible catchups that aren’t actually a catchup. no one is asking for them for free.

They did a real nice catchup on cloak levels, now they just need fix this.

Its not broken.

Yea I am done trying to help bump the 4.2k+ viewed post to help fight for the cause of implementing a new cloak corruption resistance time gate with all these incompetent people replying to a low viewed post instead of making once with over 4.2k views still relevant that already covers all these issues that are being addressed. Another 60 replies here that could of been to the post that matters the most by helping grab Blizzards attention due to the view count. Keep up with your redundancy over and over again. Smh…Peace. :man_facepalming:

must be a world of nothing but roses and sunshine where you live.

Yes, it is broken. It’s not about getting free malefic cores, it’s about wanting to be able to put in the work and catch up so alts can be viable.

1 Like