Make a fresh server with enforced faction balance

55/45 is the highest difference it can be. Just add a disclaimer when you enter the server “You might not be able to play the faction you want etc”

Might as well experiment

6 Likes

and dont let any transfers to happen from other “fresh” servers

2 Likes

Makes too much sense; how is Bobby K going to pay for all the teenage hookers for the yacht party if they can’t gouge people with transfers?

Why would they do this? I don’t think players really want a balanced PVP server, given the history on 99% of PVP servers.

1 Like

Would be nice. Instead they open up free transfers and wave the finger at fresh starters. Blizzard crushed my spirit good and proper this time.

Good thing it would only attract people that do then?

But if there’s no demand for it, why do it at all?

They do. If you look at what players actually do they flood onto balanced servers, kill them, then leave. But when servers are balanced people flood there, usually onto the populated side.

Creating a fresh server isn’t a bad thing. It’s only bad when you allow xfers to it or from it. If it has a 2k pop and people are happy than it’s a success.

Longevity is important

1 Like

Nice of you to dismantle your own argument at the end there. Thanks for proving me right?

This doesn’t answer my question. If there’s barely even a demand for balanced faction PVP servers, why should Blizzard bother?

I think there’s plenty of evidence supporting people want it, look at grobb prior to the xfers ruining it. It was even for years, people wanted sky fury to be even aswell. People crave it, just not everyone.

1 Like

The demand is there, WHILE the server is balanced. People aren’t flooding onto whitemane or pagle.

Unfortunately this makes too much sense so it won’t be done, enjoy monofaction realms curtesy of blizzard’s intelligent problem solving solutions.

What evidence?

Ok so one server, out of hundreds? Not denying that “people” want it. It’s just not very many people want it. Not enough to justify taking serious approaches to it.

Do you have a source for this?

Why isn’t it even then?

You just told me that people transfer to the MORE POPULATED side though.

In Vanilla Classic, Horde won the battle for Kirtonos.
Our victory was every alliance on the server transferring off and leaving the server utterly dead within two weeks of TBC classic launching. Apparently this wasn’t remedied until basically the end of TBC, because why manage server populations when you can just gouge everyone with transfers while the going is good?

1 Like

It’s because people want to win and kill the opposite faction. Once they actually create a 100% server, they leave and the server dies. The important thing is not let people do that.

This is a bad attempt at trolling.
You were literally complaining about how skyfury faction balance was ruined with the xfers earlier.

I thought you’d be better at this.

Right, people want to win, and how do you win? By being the dominant faction. So it seems that faction balance isn’t really the demand there, is it?

Asking you questions that you can’t answer is trolling?

Where? I have not once complained about this.

Welp, skyfury is dead.

That’s not me. It’s one of my fans. You can see I’m even having a conversation with him.

Do you think I’m talking to myself there? Nice try at derailment though. Are you not able to answer my questions or what?