[Main Thread] Patch 8.3.7 - Known Issue with Mouse and Camera Movement Issues

See title.

This has never happened before this most recent patch, the game is LITERALLY unplayable. Anytime I move the mouse it moves the screen.

/cvar RawMouseEnable 0 will stop this from happening, but it causes my mouse to sometimes flick to the center of the screen or not register mouse movement - this is NOT a fix, it’s just creating a different problem.

56 Likes

Same, but mine only happens when my character is moving. If I hold down left + right click its fine, but as soon as I just press W to move forward my view follows my mouse and its insane. Tried adjusting the camera settings to “Never adjust view” but nothing is working.

3 Likes

How do you break something like this? Like… what did you guys do that necessitated going into camera functions that ended up breaking mouselook?

4 Likes

Raw Input is causing the problem.

/console rawMouseEnable 0

Use this as a stopgap until they fix it.

Can a CM please, please, please sticky this until its fixed.

22 Likes

I am having this same issue

This works to fix it for now at least

2 Likes

cvar command fixes it for now, but they definitely need to address this.

This still needs to be fixed; I need rawMouseEnabled 1 :frowning:

2 Likes

All of us who set it to 1 did so for a reason, so yeah, it needs to be fixed. Hopefully soon - but this is better than the nauseating camera following the mouse.

2 Likes

This is happening for me as well. I also would like to be able to set mine to one :slight_smile:

Same issue. PLEASE FIX!

OMG I’m so glad this isn’t just happening to me!

/console rawMouseEnable 0

Fixed this issue for me as well! Thank you!

1 Like

im having same issues, camera is buggin!

I just noticed while i was a spirit flying I wasn’t able to rotate my character with holding down the right mouse button.

Same issue when I logged in today. Never had it before today either.

Just posting here to say that I am also having the same problem and haven’t had an issue at all until my login today.

Same issue after the most recent patch. Everything was working fine before, I think there’s new options in the “Mouse” settings, maybe it’s related somehow.

Thank you so much, this was extremely annoying.

Great job Blizz…

i have this too, (/console rawMouseEnable 0) fixed the behavior but mouse feels really bad and mushy now.

i just want yesterday’s behavior.
don’t bork my only game pls… heh
really hope this gets fixed asap.