Camera Issues

Anyone else having a weird camera bug in game? My mouse Movement is spazzing the camera out.

3 Likes

Here ya go.

They are aware and working on this.

2 Likes

Based on threads in tech support it seems to be a new issue related to today’s patch.

3 Likes

/console rawMouseEnable 0 worked for me

7 Likes

having same issue my camera is HELLA buggy after todays reset

We are looking into a potential bug around this, as we’re seeing some odd mouse/camera behavior with today’s resets.

The console command Burkhart linked should help in the meantime.

4 Likes

For me, it was the rawMouseEnable. Had to switch it from 1 to 0.

Hope this gets fixed soon. The whole reason I have it turned on to begin with is occasionally my mouse goes nuts (acts as if someone turned up the sensitivity by 1000%) for a split second and turning that option on resolved that problem.

The exact problem with rawMouseEnable 1 after today’s update was that whenever moving, my mouse would function as if I was holding down the right-click so I could look around while moving, however, I was not holding down the right-click and my cursor was still on the screen (it normally is not visible when I hold right-click).

Additionally, that link also mentioned turning off Max Foreground FPS in the console, that resolved my screen stuttering

+1 for /console rawMouseEnable 0 fixing the camera moving around on its own, but not the mouse randomly moving back to the middle of the screen.

Related: Alt-tabbing in Fullscreen Windowed Mode on Win10 isn’t always allowing my mouse to go back to WoW. If I alt-tab to Firefox and try to move the mouse back into WoW, the mouse cursor can’t leave the Firefox window–the mouse “flicks” back into the Win10 window over and over again until after like the 5th try, the mouse is back in WoW. I’ve replicated it with Windows Explorer to exclude it being a Firefox issue, but I can’t trigger the bug itself.

Thank you, this also worked for me.

Just FYI, we are aware of the mouse issue - and it is being looked into.

3 Likes