Cursor sticks when moving randomly

so i went on vacation for a bit and came back. my cursor is randomly stuck sometimes. for example i will move it left and instead of moving like normal it will just stay put slightly moving back and forth really fast like it is twitching. the only way I have found atm to fix this on the fly is to stop moving my mouse and start again. it stays ok for maybe 20 seconds then happens again.

I have tried on other games and it does not happen on overwatch, eso, or ffxiv. only wow. i have disabled all addons and scanned the game for repairs. nothing seems to fix it. any help would be appreciated. i am putting a link to an imgur where i show on my phone camera (sry thats the best i can do) what it looks like. It does not seem like a giant deal, but as someone who like to arena often it can be very frustrating when I am trying to click on a grounding totem capacitor totem or something really fast to kill it and my cursor just wont move

here is the imgur:
https://imgur.com/gallery/SlXcYEs

also i want to say what I am doing in the video is just a process to try and reproduce the glitch for the video

edit: ive tried 3 mouses and it happens on all of them

6 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Main Thread] Patch 8.3.7 - Known Issue with Mouse and Camera Movement Issues