Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

I mean obviously companies need a profit but I feel like these devs are straight disrespecting us. I feel like they intentionally do things to upset people sometimes. I just feel like my money could go farther elsewhere right now. And I am searching for that elsewhere.

5 Likes

“bUt PLaYeRs WaNt A sEnSE of eXcLuSiViTy”

I’m still cheesed that they removed the MoP cloaks while I was in the process of completing it, especially since those things are really strong in Timewalking content and now unobtainable.

21 Likes

I regret not doing a cloak too if it makes you feel better. I am now on a two year rep grind for Black Prince cause I never did it.

3 Likes

Just buy the next ugly, overly expensive mount with an AH on it and move on ffs.

5 Likes

Based on the below thread, many from the WoW playerbase want to feel special for literally no skillful achievement so they always support the removal of content from the game

They wont stop removing content from the game since some players are desperate to feel special and blizzard knows this

1 Like

Then what would people who have less than 100k gold to their name complain about?

2 Likes

IMO, they should remove all of the other QoL mounts with the brutosaur…like the yak. I use the yak a ton…though I feel we should travel to cities to xmog. And definitely should have to travel to cities to use the AH.

Bye bye brutosaur. I’ll never have you, and I couldn’t care less

1 Like

I’ve said since MoP with the cloak quest that they need to stop removing content. There is absolutely no benefit to the players for doing so…

…Except to create “a sense of pride and accomplishment”, but gee, where did I hear that before?

6 Likes

The sad part is there are many people who are delusional enough to have pride an accomplishment for something that you literally only needed to be playing the game at that time, 0 achievement or accomplishment considering literally even the dumbest person on the planet can do that too.

Many people werent playing during X expansion
New players obviously never had the chance of getting X
Many players werent playing X class during legion to get the appearances
People region transfer or make new accounts making it impossible to get those appearances.

Meanwhile you have people so delusional they act as if they achieved something while ALL EXCLUSIVE CONTENT that was removed was childplay to get, mage towers were a joke once argus geared and there were a ton of sellers spamming /1 and /2 for MoP and WoD challenge mode carries.

3 Likes

You can get exalted in a few hours with The Black Prince. Grind mobs on TI(Thunder Isle). You’ll get 25-100 rep per kill and fast spawn times.

1 Like

apparently this is only an option for people who were up to a certain stage of the rep or quest chain prior to removal.
regardless, it’s a fairly useless +1 as far as rep goes.

1 Like

What is interesting is that from wod to legion, gold skyrocketed, and players like myself ended up being broke. Like, i had 200 k at the time, and i believe the most expensive item in wod was 180,000 for the bike. Only the alliance could buy it. legion had the spider for like 2 mill, and then brutosaur in bfa for 5 mill. Thats one heck of a leap. I mean, ive never had more than 500 k, but at the time, that was a decent sum of gold, now you are still considered broke with 500 k gold. Like good lord.

I can guarantee they’ll add a recolor of the brutosaur and it’ll be easy to obtain like most other mounts and everyone will have one.

If you want an ah on your mount - just wait til next expansion where it will cost 10 million gold.

Unique items are a dying breed in this game - especially mounts. So I’m personally happy to see them doing it still.

I feel happy I got my challenge mode set - rare stuff is even cool to people that don’t have it.

4 Likes

A gold sink mount isn’t content.

2 Likes

I hate when people feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. Feeling good about earning stuff is bad and is a horrible thing irl too.

:angry:

1 Like

I did it from neutral.

See this is entirely why it should be removed from the vendor. It should be a skill challenge - do you complain about mythic raiders being guaranteed a mount from the last raid boss when next expansion everyone else has to fight with RNG to get it ?

2 Likes

Nah I’m cool with it. Imo it’s never a biggie if there’s an in-game way to do it.

I think it had a grand total of 3% of players who had it? More/less.

I enjoy this change because it will make the mount feel more exclusive to me.

2 Likes

The mount is not for everyone. Same as cutting edge mounts arent for everyone. Its ok that not everyone can get it. The mount in my opinion was designed for people with tons of gold who DO play the AH.

Its like anything in life. It only has value if its hard to get. If everyone could get it then it has less value. Not only do you have more then 8 months to buy it, you also had the last year and change to farm gold for the mount. I would ask what have you been doing?

2 Likes

People that wanted the mount already had it tbh. If the people STILL going for the mount right now aren’t going to get it in 8 months, chances are they also aren’t going to get it any time after that. Or are going to whine about a 7.5 million gold mount in shadowlands or something because they spent 5 million on the brutosaur at the end of the expansion.

1 Like