Looking For New Guild/Server

After taking a break for a few months and coming back i stumbled into a bunch of guild drama and stuff that ended up with me getting kicked. I’m pretty tired of my server and i’m looking for something new. I just want to find a guild and somewhere i can fit before I transfer. I don’t have a lot of PvE experience but i’m willing to learn and am usually available most week days. I really started enjoying the game again and without people to enjoy it with i don’t see myself playing too much longer.

Hi there! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in going alliance and coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Not sure if you’re willing to faction change as well (my character profile is deceiving, sorry!)

We’re on a high pop Alliance server, Sargeras. We raid Wed/Thurs 730-1030 PST. We also run M+ and other activities throughout the week. Would love to talk to you more to see if we’re a good fit for you!

Add my btag: Anjeruh#1377

This is my up to date link on my character (it still hasn’t updated properly after many months lol : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/eieleria

We are recruiting just about everything. Frel free to shoot me a message through discord and we can discuss further.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Hello Ferrol! Might have what you are looking for. We are a Horde Guild on the Arthas Server. Below are the guild details:

RAID TIMES (EST):

Progression Nights:

Friday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Saturday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Casual Night:

Thursday- 8:30PM- Finished

We are currently focusing on recruiting some new faces for our AoTC team. For this raid tier we have already accomplished AoTC for BoD and CoS. We are still farming the bosses for gear and hanging out while we are waiting for Tides to come out. In Tides we would like to start Progression on Mythic and are currently recruiting like-minded individuals to fill our raid team up to 25-30 slots as we clear up Heroic and get cracking on Mythic. WoW is not a job to us and the jokes are flying in between bosses. An ideal raider to us is someone who plays their class well and doesn’t need wholesale changes to their rotation and talents to figure out how to play. Also we want people that are willing to show up and put in the work during progression. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

Best way to get ahold of me for a chat is on Discord, but I listed my BNET below as well.

GM: Psyphur#11865 [BNET] or Psyphur#5903 [Discord]

ABOUT US

Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it’s not…I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It’s just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

PROGRESSION

Crucible of Storms- 2/2N 2/2H (Week 3 AoTC)

Battle of Dazar’Alor- 9/9N 9/9H 1/9Mythic in Progress (Week 9 AoTC)

Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M (Week 8 AoTC)

Antorus- 11/11N 11/11H (Week 8 AoTC)

Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC)

Nighthold- 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)

Emerald Nightmare-7/7N 7/7H

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we’re not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment – all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we’re looking for!

Hey Ferrol

Nexus [H] Turalyon 8/9H BoD, (AOTC Uldir) is Looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters.

Our guild is a family. I know a lot of guilds say that, but ours is that weird combination of love and sarcasm that make up a true community, lol.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have a very active discord, both text and voice and we have raiders and casuals alike, as well as returning players and new to the game players.

We also enjoy doing other things together like keys and old content for achievements.

Please contact (btag) Blue#1985 or taransula#1161

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724

Hello Ferrol!

We would love to see you join The Tortollan Rum Runners! The Tortollan Rum Runners is a Social Casual Raiding guild. We have set our sights on completing Normal Difficulty End Game content and having fun as a guild.

We recently transferred from Fizzcrank to Dalaran and are now rebuilding our ranks on our new home. Since we are in the process of recruiting, we are asking for patience while we fill up our roster. Once our roster has grown enough, we plan on a Two Night Schedule:

Wednesday and Thursday evenings 8:30 to 10:30 PM Eastern

This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games.

Though we are a raiding guild we don’t just focus on raiding, we have done things such as Overwatch nights, mythic + pushes, old raid achievements, or misc other games. We also do an annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange IRL and In-Game and in the past have held IRL Gatherings in South Carolina.

We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun, low stress environment.

If all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.rumrunners.xyz and put in an application!

We ask that all potential recruits put in an application as it helps us get to know you. We also have our guild charter on the website that goes over in more detail how the guild works.

You can also reach me via

Faiery - Recruitment Officer

· Battle net - Faiery#1306

· Discord - Faiery#8731

I look forward to hearing from you!

Not sure if you’re still looking, but we target people exactly like you. Alliance side, however, so would require a faction change as well as server transfer. Interested in a conversation, however…

Servers (US): Nesingwary, Nazgrel, Vek’nilash
Time Zone: Central

Current Needs:
Recruiting ALL classes, specs and iLvls!

Immediate Raid Spots available for the taking! ANY DPS with a solid Tank or Heal O-Spec is highly valued.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday (Misc. Raiding - Alts, PuGs, xmogs, etc): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)
Thursday (Heroic / Progression): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)
Sunday (Heroic / Progression): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)

Who We Are:

We are an AoTC Guild first and foremost. Our primary goal is to earn our Ahead of the Curve achievement as quickly as we can without killing ourselves in the process. Since our reformation a year a go, we have been among the first guilds in our server cluster to earn the achievement with each new raid release.

Our core is made up of (mostly) adult, old-school raiders, RL friends & family. Our Discord is generally quiet and focused during raids, as opposed to the noisy chaotic mess that most guilds experience. We provide a full stock of raid mats (enchants, gems, flasks, repairs, etc.) to Raid Core and contributing Members.

Prior raid experience is valued, but not required. We have a long track record of turning inexperienced players into solid raiders.

As a whole, our guild maintains a mature, helpful attitude. We don’t play the game for you, but we do offer full support and guidance as needed for anyone willing to put out some effort on their own.

We like incorporating small groups of friends / family and / or absorbing small guilds that have lost their way.

While we do not aspire to be a “Mythic” guild, we may dabble with Mythic content if / when it feels appropriate to do so.

Mythic+ Groups run often during the week.

If you feel like we may be a good fit for you, please contact one for the Guild Officers listed below for additional details.

Elitists pricks and / or Mythic Raiders looking for a deep Mythic push need not apply.

Guild Contacts:

GM: Flynn-Nesingwary
Co-GM: Serina-Nesingwary
Co-GM: Vahleena-Nesingwary

Raid Leader: Serdwarf-Vek’nilash
Raid Leader: Songwing-Nazgrel
Officer: Mythrule-Nesingwary

Hey Ferrol! We’re looking for some dependable tanks/dps in my guild < Reunion > here on Illidan. We’re a fresh guild, but started progression this past week. Made it to 8/9N so far (Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST) with a good amount of people either new to raiding or just getting back into it after a long break. We’re a chill group, always chillin in discord and doing keys/pvp/random fun stuff on off days. If this sounds like an environment you’d enjoy, add me on bnet! mofuk#1960

< Reunion > recruitment post

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a 2-3 more healers and DPS. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Are you looking for a group of people to not only call your friends / guidlies, but FAMILY ?! Then look no further! Git Gud is a casual, laid back, goofy, dirty minded, savage group of males, and females, from all corners of the Earth. We are all quite social, both in Discord , and in Guild chat . You don’t have to talk in discord to join in on the fun! Must be 18+, as we sometimes joke about some pretty inappropriate stuff.

We believe in team-work, and all our members help one another in all aspects of game-play!

We LOVE to have fun, while kick’n bosses butts and taken names!

Our guild consists of members that: raid, push m+, PvP, mount/pet farm, achievement run, you name it… We do it !!

We offer: A variety of activity days that are completely optional (except raid days, if you’re on the team, you’re expected to be there. However, we know IRL things come up, and if you can’t make it, we expect you to let one of the raid leads know) :

• Monday key night for pushing M+
  • Tues & Weds - Raid Nights, see below for more info!
  • Fun Run Thurs ! We do a straw-poll once a week to determine what everyone interested would like to do! We mainly do achievement runs, alt runs, however, we also incorporate other fun activities to do together as a team!
  • Contests !! - We offer a variety of contests for everyone to join in and have some competitive fun to win a wide range of PRIZES!!

Raid info:

• Our Raid Nights are 9pm to 11:30pm EST, Tues (H) Weds (M)
  • Current prog : 9/9H 1/9M BoD, 1/2H CoS
  • We always start off the new tier as a strictly H team, we will kill all bosses on H Tues & Weds to get AoTc . Once all core raiders have AoTc, we will start M on Weds !
  • We will never be a hard-core Mythic raiding guild!
  • Our raids are normally quite laid back for bosses we’ve previously killed, once we are progressing, it’s strictly business. We will have fun and joke around, but when it’s time to push, we will get serious._

Please add either of the below contacts to battle.net, to inquire about either a member or raider spot ! :

• Neithia#1315
  • LadyBubbles#11407
  • Reavor#1157

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting for our AotC/Mythic progression team. Looking for competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Sat 8:00pm-12:00am Sun 8:00pm-11pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC as the main goal then into Mythic Progression.
Team 2 is currently 2/9m 2/2h

Team Needs:
DPS of all kinds

Team 2 -
Basically like Team 1 above but a little slower paced. We don’t expect to be CE but won’t shirk it if we get there. Our goals are to make progression at our pace, prefer 1 boss a week. Plan is to keep working on Mythic as we continue to AoTC for those that do not have it in both BoD and CoS.

Contacts:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725)

To Apply - http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

Sunset Riders, is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We are on Moon Guard.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time, CST.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Thursday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301

Hi there, not sure what times or days you’re looking for, but check us out below and let me know if you’d like to chat!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.
If you’re looking for a laid back home who has repeatedly been successful and active despite the roster roller coaster, look no further!
Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:
Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick responses)