Looking for guild

Looking for a guild for classic. Prefer on a PVP realm, horde or alliance doesn’t matter as i play both regularly. My plan is to rush 60, and would like to find some people to level with and then farm pre raid gear. looking for a casual raid team, and an active PVP community. Main toon will be a warlock. Prefer not to play on streamer server or herod because id actually like to log into the game. i have created two characters (bloodsail Horde and Whitemane Alliance) and saving my last prelaunch character in case i find a group.

Will be checking forums about once a day leading up to launch. Leave a message here or discord (preferred) @ varacob#7435

Hey Varacob! I am here recruiting for the guild Bound for Failure! Which is kind of a BS name since we plan to clear all content! We are a Horde PVP/PVE guild on the big server of Faerlina! We are a 2 or 3 days a week semi-hardcore raiding guild with a little emphasis on PVP! If you are interested here is the link to our guild post! <Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD
We hope to hear from you soon and are excited to see you in Vanilla!!

Hello varacob, While we are on Herod a place you dont want to be neccessarily, our guild looks to be like a place you’re looking for. Why don’t you check us out and see if it seems like a good fit for you

Infernal is Horde on Thalnos. Our age group is 24 to 50 mostly on the 30+ side.

We are always looking to add to our group! Check us out. add me on discord Achilles#2076 Or add me on Battlenet Achilles#13238

Hey Varacob, Lionheart is based on Whitemane and is need of Warlocks! Check out our main recruitment post and let us know if it sounds like a good fit!

@ varacob#7435 not found on discord

Don’t use the @? I double checked and that’s correct and I have had people message so it works.

We are a casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. Our discord is up and very active! Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]

varacob#7435 says no one found when i try and even add you as a friend on discord

Give this a moment of your time as you decide where/who you’ll b adventuring with [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hey man. Feel free to look at the recruitment post! (Discord link is in there!)

Hey Varacob, over at <Vanilla> we’re looking to fill our ranks for casual progression as well as having organized PVP.

We could be a good fit for you, our core will be pushing 60 as well.

Hi we are rolling on Herod so that might not be what you want. But we have a lot of very skilled players from retail wow planning to clear all PVE and PVP content. If your interested here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

You seem like you might be a good for our horde guild on Whitemane, Hakia. :slight_smile:
Here’s our blurb below, check out our discord if it interests you!

** :Horde: Horde :Horde: on PvP - Whitemane **
PvP | Semi-Casual raiding (weekends) | Social | Community

Core leadership has played hardcore PvP games, raided, and led guilds for 15+ years (including in original vanilla).
We have a large amount of core knowledge and a dedication to a fair, helpful, and non-toxic guild atmosphere; we are very excited to participate in progression raiding and open world PvP content in all phases!

This is the time to become a part of our core raider team or just enjoy the journey through Classic at launch with us.
Ambition needs you to help us punt gnomes and invade Stranglethorn Vale at launch!

You are:

• A non-toxic, mature player (18+)
  • Noobs and veterans alike are all welcome!
  • An active guildie looking to help build a positive community
  • Core raiders need to be team players and able to be on discord for raids

What plans:

• PvP (ganking, open world battles, and BGs)
  • Casual progression raiding using modified DKP loot system
    Scheduled for 2+ daytime/evening raids PST/Central on Fri, Sat and Sun, starting times tbd
  • Open to social and solo players just looking for a positive community
  • Chill, non-toxic atmosphere with friends. Players of all types are welcome, but we don’t tolerate toxicity.
  • Enjoying Classic!

What we are not:

• We are not rushing for world firsts or grinding rank 14 pvp. This is a relaxed guild that has cleared all this content before, and will do so again without having to rush there. Enjoy it!

If this sounds like a good fit for you or you have some questions, then please message me or join our discord below.

https:/ /discord.gg/WBdm4ev

Hello, we need more PvPers here!

I have lots of classic experience , I played WoW from 2005 to 2013. We need players who put the team first. All skill levels are accepted, if your willing to put in the effort anyone can be top tier. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently. All skill levels are accepted, if your willing to put in the effort anyone can be top tier.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)