Looking for an Active and Social Guild to Call Home

Hello fellow Azeroth adventurers,

I’m on the hunt for a vibrant and social guild that feels like a second family, not just in WoW but in other games too. Let me share a bit about my WoW journey.

I started playing WoW back in Vanilla when the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj were first being opened (2006). WoW was my second computer game, with Rollercoaster Tycoon being my first. I didn’t understand WASD movement back then and played with the arrow keys, binding my spells to the numpad. Despite my noobiness, I had a blast and made some great friends.

My raiding journey took off during Burning Crusade, where I joined a progression guild clearing content like Black Temple and Mount Hyjal. I remember us battling for server first Felmyst. However, I got burnt out before we could down Felmyst and took a long break. I returned casually for each expansion since then, starting with Lich King. During this time, I made plans with in-game friends, met up IRL, and we drove to BlizzCon together.

During WoW Classic, I got super sweaty chasing world buffs and parses on a Fury Warrior with three accounts, even rerolling orc to optimize racials. But now, as a dad and family man, my playtime is more limited. Some days I can play for 3-4 hours straight, and other days I might just pop on for 30 minutes to an hour for a daily, dungeon, or to say hi.

About Me and WoW:

• I have almost every class at level 70, with a preference for high DPS classes.
  • Currently, I main a Hunter, but have casual experience with Rogue and DH in low keys and LFR.
  • I enjoy pushing my DPS and mastering rotations to perform well even at lower item levels.
  • I adapt to fight mechanics quickly.
  • I’m looking for a guild with an awesome social community that extends to other online games. I’d love a place where I can float between activities like M+ or raid pushing as a filler when available.

If your guild sounds like a good fit, please reach out. Let’s make some great memories together!

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello Darkbaela!

High Latency while being a raiding guild, is also an active social guild with a group of players that have played together for several expansions. Usually you will catch us hanging out in discord in the evenings or on weekends (sometimes in the morning too because usually we have a key and coffee morning group depending on people`s schedules). Also we randomly like to hang out after raid / rbg events and play games like Jackbox and Among us (for shenanigans!).

If you are interested, check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

1 Like

Maybe give us a look? <Maximum Effort> Recruiting for TWW Raiding Wed/Sun 7pm-10pm PST

Hey there, saw your post and noticed you want a place that can extend to other games when there is a lack of content and our groups have been retaining those friendships and activity between WoW’s seasons of ups an downs. I’ll post our recruitment below but please reach out to me through discord and we can have a conversation and see if it’s a good fit for you!

Welcome to Finest of Proudmoore

Recruitment Contacts Guild Master: Max - Proudmoore
GM Discord: studmax
Recruitment Officer : Rev
RO Discord: Revban1000

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6-8:30pm Server Time - (PST)

About Us
We are a core group looking to obtain more members for our raid roster and mythic+ content, bringing new members into our core group to raid and game together for multiple tiers to come creating a casual experience while achieving goals while maintaining our integrity and inclusivity! Our group contains a wide variety of gamers seeking others with a positive mentality towards completing content while having fun!

Raid Attendance

• Each week we require you to signup for each raid via a signup channel in our discord. Attendance and punctuality is imperative when it comes to progression raiding. We require 90% participation.

Knowledgeable / Competitive Oriented Players:
We expect players to at a minimum know their class. If you need assistance I am sure there will be those in the guild that will help, No one is perfect

Active Outside of Raid:
You will find most of or members hanging out on discord doing M+ or other activities in games and welcome all guild members to join in.

Needs
Recruiting any skilled players, Also have a very active M+ community as well. We have open spots available for our main raid team. Feel free to contact an officer for a discord link to learn more or ask any questions

Not a raider?
Not a problem we are still active in M+, and old raids for transmog there is even a few people that like to PvP. Active Discord (preferred method of communication), LGBTQIA+ friendly, AOTC, M+, PvE ,PvP, PvX.

If you are interested in joining our community, please reach out to us on discord/btag.

A brand new social guild building up a raid team. it will be a relaxed raid team but still wanting to push as far as we can. We are not meta but will want people to want to improve and learn. there will be xmog and mount runs. We want people to be active in disc and we will have people active all times of the day [4pm-6 est sat/sun are raid times]

Hi Darkbaela,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding at some point in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hey there friend!

I got really excited seeing your post title because it’s not always I see something that looks like it might well with my little community!

I represent a small community/guild/family that just might be a place you would be interested in. Please take a look at my post HERE, and if it seems/feels like the right type of place for you…Hit me up on Discord!!!

Hey Darkbaela!

We may be the perfect fit for you as we are always playing other games also and looking for others to join us!

Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Hello Darkbaela,

Grand Theft Dragon would love to have you in our ranks! You seem like an excellent fit for the community we have already developed! Below are all the details you may need but please feel free to reach out with any questions or interest! -Mesh

Who we are

Grand Theft Dragon is an AOTC focused guild that works on building a group of players who prioritize the fun of the game while participating in its many facets, such as raiding, pvp, achievement hunting, transmogging, and leveling. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive community that includes all kinds of people regardless of religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc. In Dragonflight we have achieved AOTC for all Raids within the first 200 guilds on our server and look to do the same or better in the War Within! We will start with normal for a week to two and then make our push into heroic raid! Our core raid team (once set) will push the content and then as other players become geared and skilled we will rotate them in so everyone has a chance to see and experience the content! When it comes to Arenas and RBGs we have RBG teams and have scheduled Arena/RBG nights with challenges for the teams that participate that evening that reward gold and rare items (tmog/pets/etc). We also have weekly or TMog/Achievement runs of older content! We really do try to have something for everyone to enjoy the game and a guild in a new expansion is a great time to try some new to you content!

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who want to have a good time in game while bringing fun and camaraderie to discord while also being provided an opportunity to help shape the future of the guild and our goal setting as we push into the new Expansion!

Raid Times

Tuesday Thursdays at 6pm server, group will form about 30 minutes prior! Raid will run for 3 hours with option to go longer up to the group!

What we expect

Be Kind! Participate in the community, & try to have fun while working on your goals and those of the guild!

More Info

We do frequently participate in other content, old raids, mount farms, achievement hunting, pvp, etc. So in War Within when we aren’t all busy leveling or raiding there will still be plenty going on to participate in!

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

Hai! We may be a good fit for what you are looking for. I will drop my GM’s blurb below and just let him know Shadow sent ya!

Betrayed Saints on US Stormrage is looking for members to join our ranks! We are a Casual Social guild, with the main objective to build a strong and fun community!

Being we are a casual guild that enjoys all different types of content and building a family like community! We are small but as we grow have more people diving into end game content as the season progresses. Plus we have those who love chasing mogs, achievements, secret unlocking and mount/pet collectors as well. Plus Discord is always hoping, even if VC isn’t yet for the day.

Most, if no all, of us are working adults or parents with children that play when we can! Life priorities first after all!

Many people are finishing the grind in panda remix and starting to swap back to retail to preparing for WW within the next couple of months! We will be forming a raid team during War within, but for now just doing pickups here and there to try and get some gear and the awakened mount. We are also helping those interested in pushing keys to obtain 2k IO for the mount as well.

We run a monthly lottery that’s been a huge hit and you could win some dough!!!

If you’re a casual player horde or ally! Come on down! We accept everyone!

Feel free to reach out to the below!
Cainnix: Discord- MythryngMyst or
Subs: Discord - jewbaccathehut or Bnet - subs#1886

Me and my husband run our guild, Azra. We know how life can be with kids, which is why we don’t have any requirements for play time or participating in all content. We just want people to play when they can, and have fun while doing it! :smiley: We also have an active discord, if that’s something you would be interested in. Here is my guild post, there’s alot I cover in it if you would like to take a look :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hey there,

We are still recruiting for TWW and we may align with what you are looking for. I linked our current post below so you can see what we are all about and our contact info. I am usually around in discord (in the post) to easily find me.

Hi Darkbaela,

We might be the right guild for you.

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Hey Dark, below is our spam/info if interested hit us up.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We are 9/9H Amirdrassil
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!