Login Issue

Just tried logging in… having this exact issue.

same thing happened to me… i got one account in then this started… happens if i try going to support on the website too

Is it still down for me anyone eles?

Same issue happening now.

same here can’t log in

Hey folks, I’m going to keep this one active for now, but please note this does not appear to be the same issue. Initial reports indicate this may be the result of a DDOS, so we are working to help deal with it.

I’ll provide what updates I can as soon as I hear something.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to login since the recent maintenance activity. took me 2 days just to post here. no us.battle.net site opens for me.

so like am I going to be able to play any time soon we are going on a couple of hours i cant play.

If you’ll observe the post two above yours, you’ll have your answer.

Recent maintenance activity? Tuesdays restarts? I’m not aware of any issues around that, Darbarther. It is hard to say what your issue could be, but I’d recommend reaching out to our Technical Support forum.

1 Like

Just to update, there is less indication that this has to do with a DDOS, our staff continues to investigate.

1 Like

I wish I could. But as I posted, no us.battle.net site opens. E.g.

1. Cant connect to /us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow on any browser
  2. Blizz App on my desktop cant go online and doesnt reload content
  3. WoW client stuck at “Connecting” then “You have been disconnected”

If you’re able to post in this forum, you should be able to post in the Tech Support forums. They don’t have the battle.net URL.

You are posting here, there isn’t much of a difference between this forum category and Tech.

agreed. people with similar issues have posted there. The difference seems to be you are kindly replying here. No seems to be replying there. Still, i did post there as suggested

I’m not much of a tech, so that I’m replying might not really provide much help. :smiley:

Hopefully someone with a bit more tech knowledge can help troubleshoot your issue.

1 Like

While the Support forums are not promised 24/7 SFA coverage, there’s no guarantee that you’re likely to get an employee to answer there, on top of that.

It doesn’t mean they won’t, it just means they’re probably busy doing something else within the scope of their job that doesn’t include forum presence.

There is a distinction between the numerous forums as the SFAs over there don’t often post here and vice versa, and each forum’s employees have a skillset specific to the forum they’re active in: the SFAs here may not know where to even begin with a certain subject, and the same over there.

Hey all,

We will be pushing a small update shortly that should hopefully address these issues, you may need to log back in. I’ll update this as soon as I have confirmed the update was pushed.

1 Like

Anything on that update? :frowning: still cant login

If you’re still having trouble logging in, then you’ll want to follow up with Tech Support. Pretty sure the issues from last night are resolved now.

3 Likes