[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

hi meatloaf, i’m Regnyl. :3

hope you feel better soon…

3 Likes

I am making a pot roast to go along with the leftover speckled butter beans and rice pilaf from our dinner last night. I will also boil some red potatoes that we can mash and use the juices from the pot roast to go on them.

This is the recipe I am using for the pot roast:

I’m feeling pretty blessed with mine. The only confusions that came up was recent when I finished my 4th cycle of chemo, and the infusion nurses had it down that I was supposed to have six but had no more appointments. Spent a week and a half trying to get the infusion scheduling nurse to call me back, but the moment I called the oncologist’s office instead, got the straight deal that I’m done with chemo. (Did a CT scan today for a baseline, and now I’m on the 5-year watch for recurrence with fingers crossed “that’s all folks”.)

5 Likes

Stay away, nasty cancer! And don’t dare come back!

5 Likes

Hope you all having a great evening. Just curious if anyone is able to login to the game at this time? I’m currently unable to login and none of my friends at this time can either.

Hoping it’s resolved soon so I can do some Classic Alterac Valley for the mount.

Another thread was just renewed.

1 Like

Has anyone got the Level 120 boost FAQ handy? I don’t believe it’s indexed.

Nope, I looked over the bookmark three times. Ignore this.

Tom is in the house. He weighs 20.68 pounds

1 Like

Finishednournaltnraid a little while ago. I had been skipping them as they are not mandatory but decided to go tonight.

Now I am sitting back watching The Masked Singer at the computer while my eldest figures and learns the ins and outs of Terry in Smash Brothers Ultimate. He was the new dlc today.

Tomorrow we expect a high of 43 and a gorgeous thunderstorm swept over us earlier and it still coming down decent.

Have a great night folks.

Mean it’s coming my way. Been kinda balmy here north of Austin.

1 Like

/hungry
More Moonkin!

Anyone know how the Talking Turkey is doing?

Well, the roast tasted great, but the meat was a bit tougher than I would have preferred.

Everything was going well tonight until I had a complete brain lapse and grabbed the handle on the pan right after I took it out of the oven. OWWW!

2 Likes

ouch… done that before, and no doubt I’ll do it again at some point.

3 Likes

I do it way more than I am happy admitting.

Funny thing is that I used the pot holders to remove it from the oven, but set them before I went to flip the roast.

Isnt it legal to punch someone if they start singing christmas carols before thanksgiving J/K.

3 Likes

heheh :laughing:

I shouldn’t be laughing, my nephew loves watching Polar Epress all the time. I think he’s worn out like 6 copies of the film. I had to get it for him on VuDu

1 Like

We need to come up with lyrics for Jingle Gnomes.

1 Like

I had planned to rake the yard today, until I went out at 4am to find it had been snowing lightly for at least a couple hours. The forecast isn’t calling for any more this weekend, and the temp is supposed to be around 40°F Sat5urday, so that’s the new plan. I work 5pm to 4am Friday night and 4pm to 4am Saturday night, with yardwork sandwiched in between.

1 Like

Amber alert tonight. Cue the people phoning 911 to complain about it. :roll_eyes:

Yet after a couple years reading through CSF, I’m no longer surprised when people do things like that.

1 Like

If it isn’t, I will sign a petitionntongetnitnon the ballot.

TT, our storm was sweeping east so you were probably spared that part, butni know the cold fronts like to sweep down south from the north so you may have some cooler days quickly arriving

High of 43 today and currently 39. That is roughly 3 or 4 for you silly people that use easier systems