Login Issue

Can’t log in to Americas and also EU servers. Error code BLZBNTBNA00000A8F (2700). It’s been more than an hour now.

It seems even trying to go to the links from More help don’t even load. I can eventually log back in, after spamming retry a bunch. But nothing loads properly like the agent, even after clearing the cache.

1 Like

While the forums seem up - logging into them at the moment, or B.net or support pages, etc., is impacted. Folks can read here, and soon as I get updates, I’ll post them.

6 Likes

I"m in the U.S. but was just able to login on an EU server and am playing WoW now.

Seeing your messages here (even if there’s no new information) is reassuring to many of us. Thanks.

2 Likes

just got in
refreshed and had to put password in. then it logged me in

5 Likes

restarted the client, and everything loaded.

Yup, I can get in now

I’m having the same issue…glad to see it is being worked on…I thought it was me.

Just got in too and found 100 extra gold in my bags from Blizzard, thanks!

I got in, but i had to clear the log in information and restart the launcher.

I am in too. looks like its working now

Same here. I’ve been trying for a couple hours.

YES! Back on and working. I didn’t get any gold :open_mouth:

Things seem to be back. Tickets are coming in, Support seems back, concurrency is rising, B.net seems back.

We just haven’t got an official all-clear, but looks like we are back!

Please do keep in mind there may be a bit of a logjam with so many trying to get in at the same time, but that too should clear up soon.

Thank you all for your patience.

1 Like

YES! Back on & playing I didn’t get any gold

here is what i noticed then, and now… for some reason everything then was being sent to a “.battle.net” or “.blizzard.net” address (not sure if that is one of your servers or not), now (as usual) all of my clicks are being sent to a “.blizzard.com” address… I normally do not pay attention to the addresses that blizzard app sends me to… however, this seems odd to me.

Maybe something they had to do to workaround, Pakana. Don’t know.

Does sound like they are confident at this point everything is good - but they are still checking out some systems.

1 Like

You can tell the support people it is something to do with the “keep logged in option”. If you don’t have that ticked you are going to have the issue. The keep logged systems hates people who don’t want to stay logged in :frowning:

Now when you get the issue just tell battlenet to log in to another area any one that isn’t your normal one. For example if you are in Europe chose Americas and if you usually log in to America choose Europe. You can then suddenly login and you have access to all the realms so just go to your area and select your normal realm.

Error is back. Cannot log into Bnet again.

3 Likes