Logged off because Account Information Changed: ..What?

I’m having the same issue. I can get into the forums occasionally, but it keeps kicking me off. I have authenticator as well. Another person here having the same issues. Possibly something on the server side I should think?

THis just happened to me too, good to see its not just me and not an actual problem lol

1 Like

Are you getting the same message that the others are reporting, Conty? Or are you just getting disconnected? If you are getting that message you should just be able to log back in. If it is something else, I’d recommend posting in the Technical Support forum for troubleshooting advice.

2 Likes

It happened to me as well. I made a post about it before seeing this one. I changed my password and it hasn’t happened again… yet.
No e-mail stating anything was changed before i changed my password.

Ya seems like it was purely an error

I got disconnected with this message, however after logging in I am getting disconnected a few seconds after logging in with a message that now just says "You have been disconnected from the server. (wow51900319). I came to find out about the account change error because I have a physical authenticator as well and received no emails or warnings about a change so was concerned. Another post directed me here to the blue response, but given the continuous disconnects it doesn’t seem as simple an answer.

It also happened to me, twice. Kicked out of WoW with an error message saying “You have been disconnected because your account information has changed. (BLZ51900062)”.
Inspecting activity on both Battle.net and email address, there is no indication of compromised accounts.

1 Like

Happened to me too while in the middle of a dungeon. I was able to log back in, but after I was out of the dungeon I checked everything to be safe. Changed my password, but nothing was out of sorts.

Had the same thing happen to me while sitting and chatting with a friend in my covenant hall in Bastian.

This just happened to me too. I was just going about my business in Korthia and all of a sudden got dc’d with the “account information has changed” error message. Scared the hell out of me so I came right here, lol.

Just had it happen to me as well. I wasn’t afk but about to hand a quest in. I was logged out with the same error as others have reported but have no issues logging back in.

2 Likes

Two of my friends just experienced this as well. They were playing, all was fine, then they DCed. When they tried to log back online they received the error that their account information had changed. (One of them even has an authenticator).

1 Like

I got the same message while in the SoD raid actively during an encounter.

1 Like

They should both have a authenticator You realy cant take chances.

My account had this happen to me the other day and now I woke up to my BNET logged out completely. I have changed my password twice since. Someone help please, I am currently back on my account… but I went to asleep and the info is changed again? Keeps saying on activity it’s from Montreal Canada, When Im in New brunswick.

There are no GMs here. You would have to file a ticket, though the very first thing you need to do if you have not already - put an authenticator on your account.

3 Likes

From the customer service forums…

and last of all, the one that should be read is:

You do realize this thread has been silent for 9 days now, and you’re pretty much linking posts from this very thread all over again?

6 Likes

… the thread you’re quoting from is also the thread you’re currently posting in.

9 Likes