Logged out because account information changed

I just got logged out while questing in the Maw because my account info changed??? I have an authenticator and SMS verification, security questions set, the works. I got NO messages or emails or anything to indicate anything at all has changed what the heck is going on?? I have only one computer I use to play and Im on it right now and there is no way anyone has my password or account info and even if they did I have all the other security.

2 Likes
3 Likes

its a known glitch thats been affecting a few players you have nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Thanks! Id still like to know what changed and who changed it tho and why it was changed.

Nothing was changed you can check ur self under account management magority of players that saw this found no changes.

4 Likes

Blizzard is doing some back end database work which tripped a flag on your account. That was a Blizzard quote in the post above. If you click it you can see the Blue posts in the same type threads from the past few hours.

Early Monday everything will be down from 6am Pacific to around 12pm, including the Shop. I would guess whatever they are doing right now with the database is related to the work they are prepping for Monday.

4 Likes

Just saying this happened to me just now. For your records.

1 Like

We are doomed…DOOOOOOOOMEEEED…!

1 Like